The "Whatever" Thread

The post office is Not our friend.....haha Ugh!

Hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to do a First Time User review.

I shipped to you and Mississippi on Tuesday, he got his yesterday morning. USPS sucks, but UPS is getting too expensive. I sent a Hawk to Alaska, $52!

I shipped to you and Mississippi on Tuesday, he got his yesterday morning. USPS sucks, but UPS is getting too expensive. I sent a Hawk to Alaska, $52!
52.....Yikes!!!!

I'm just glad it arrived.
In just a couple hours of Using, I gave it a good workout

I always use the large padded flat rate envelops for heavier larger items and wrap in bubble wrap.

I would guess it's people getting out more. I don't know if it's because of the nice weather, restrictions being lifted, or the free money our government has been handing out.
We've been going to the Outer Banks for over 20 years, at least one week per year and normally more. We've been there enough to have a good idea of what to expect as far as the weather and crowds. The crowds last week were more like late June than mid May.

The post office is Not our friend.....haha Ugh!
Isn't that so true!
I bought a fishing rod from a guy in Georgia last month. He sent me the tracking number after dropping it off at the post office. A few days later I checked tracking only to find USPS showed the label created but the post office not receiving the package. This continued for a couple weeks. The seller apologized and refunded my payment last week. Guess what showed up at our house over the holiday weekend while we were gone...... Yes the rod even though the post office never received the package.

When I print a label, I usually put the date shipped as the next day in case I don't make it to USPS and I just found out that they won't scan those at the originating location because of that.

Almost done with my order list, only a few left to do. When they are done I’ll figure out what I’ll do next.

Back