The "Whatever" Thread

My old dogs are sure feeling their age after 10 hours on concrete today.

Hey John maybe word is getting out to others about your knives. I noticed this at the bottom of the page just now:

Users Browsing this Forum
There are currently*9 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 8 guests)

There has been an increase in viewers, hopefully lurkers who are thinking of buying.

Kids decided to play three little pigs today (I'm the BBW FYI) and I told them that since we didn't have any straw they'd have to build the frst house out of leaves...easiest way of getting the leaves piled up I've ever seen. they didn't even use a rake :)

I thought they did pretty well with the stick house to

and the brick house was armed with a bucket full of tennis balls just in case you can't tell, a nice surprise for daddy :mad:

Haha that's awesome. I miss when my son was that age...

at least they weren't tossing hedge apples at you!

We used to do that, pretend they were grenades! There was a prairie behind our house when I was growing up, with a few clumps of trees. A great place to build forts.

Those suckers would hurt. Sam has thrown walnuts at me before now while playing "war!" as he calls it, which involve shim runnign arodun and hiding and firing toy guns at me hwle I pretend he's just playing tag :)

A lot going on with everybody. -

KYenglish, looks like fun with the kids. My kids raked a small pile of leaves to play in. So the next day I raked a big pile of leaves up for them, but it rained before they got a chance to play.

Not been around here much the last couple weeks. Had vehicle issued (plan on getting rid of that one for something else soon). Only got to go deer hunting twice, but I've been trapping some this week. That's going pretty good so far (1 coyote, 11 racoons, and 2 opossums).

Hard to believe it's almost Thanksgiving, and Christmas is right around the corner.

Grinding the last 2 pocket blanks for KYenglish, a JK PS Knife for machine 26, the last of the combat hawks, a DBH for daniel4572, a Knatchet, a boot knife size version of the C/U-6, and a Bird & Trout, the last two to hopefully sell.

Back