The Wood Inlay Sebenza Gallery

E00-EB464-19-B9-43-C1-9-DAF-54-A001-B4-BC11.jpg

FACBF2-DD-D3-A6-4-DBE-BC06-4-C8-DB4-B81-AE8.jpg

I’ve been sad to see the two-piece go away, but those are are DEFINATELY growing on me!

Nice knife.
I like the one piece quite a bit. I’ve always preferred the Inkosi inlays over the 21’s

I’ve been sad to see the two-piece go away, but those are are DEFINATELY growing on me!

Nice knife.

Thank you.

For me, the 31 is a throwback to the annual Regular. When I started with this hobby the single inlay was a rare sight and I could never obtain one, this makes up for it for me.

I've had 8 or 9 small Sebs in various configurations and materials pass through my collection over the years, but it's been a year or two since I had one in the collection. As a recent birthday present to myself, I remedied this issue. The color gradient on this spalted beech pleases me greatly.
uAaHbvfl.jpg

I've had 8 or 9 small Sebs in various configurations and materials pass through my collection over the years, but it's been a year or two since I had one in the collection. As a recent birthday present to myself, I remedied this issue. The color gradient on this spalted beech pleases me greatly.
uAaHbvfl.jpg

Outstanding! I love how the color goes from dark to light.

Back