There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Jerry Busse

The Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw !!!
Here's a killer cool blade that falls right between the Ergo Natural Outlaw and the SF Natural Outlaw. The NFNO sports a 6 1/2" blade for ease of carry and has been coupled with the wildly popular Nano Fusion handle. The NF Natural Outlaw screams for whatever abuse you deem necessary to survive the worst that mother nature can throw at you along with any and all rigors of the battlefield.

NF Natural Outlaw With The Nuclear Option!!!
The nuclear option NFNO features a non-sharpenable, near full length swedge grind along the length of the spine with a hand applied satin finish and lightened handle.

4 Blade Finishes???. . . Say What????
The NFNO is being offered in a BIG Satin, Coated, BIG DC, and a Hand Applied Satin Finish. The BIG DC and BIG Satin finish have light machining marks.

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry :D

NF Natural Outlaw Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 12 1/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 6 1/2"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: BIG DC, Coated, BIG Satin, Hand Applied Satin
Bevel: Sabre Ground

Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
The NFNO Base Price (Coated): $337.00
BIG DC Finish: + $30.00 = $367.00
BIG Satin: + $60.00 = $397.00
Hand Applied Satin: + $100.00 = $437.00

Nuclear Option Base Price = $497.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$70.00
Red/Black G-10 +$70.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$70.00
Green/Black G-10 +$70.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$70.00
Hand Shaped Handles: +$65.00

NFNO Nuclear Option with optional hand shaped Tan and Black G-10 handles! . . . . SWEET!!!!!
Nano%20Outlaw%20Nuked%205.jpg

Here's the coated NFNO with Green and Black G-10 Handles. . . . . . Nice!!!!

Nano%20Outlaw%20Coated.jpg

NFNO with Hand Applied Satin Finish with Blue and Black G-10 . . . Killer Cool ! ! ! !
Nano%20Outlaw%20Satin.jpg

NFNO with the BIG DC finish and black Canvas Micarta handles!!!
Nano%20Outlaw%20BIG%20DC%202.jpg

NFNO with the BIG Satin Finish and Black G-10 Handles ! ! ! ! . . . . Ready for Action ! ! !
NFNO%20BIG%20Satin-X3.jpg

Jerry if you read this ???..let this runt in at the trough ...I only need 1...nuke option & black G10

Last edited:
I like it. Been wanting a smaller general use blade to put on my backup plate carrier and battle belt. This would filt the bill I think

Can someone explain the BIG DC and Satin finishes to me? And the hand shaped handles?

I like the NUKE, but the swerve couldn’t work as well if I had to use it for any type of batoning

Last edited:
Well this does beg the question. Are there going to be a Nano Fusion Badger?

Back