There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Is the "lightening of the handle" the light brigade treatment were talking about?

My first buy a two months ago was a pumpkin & black TGLB. With last nights buy I am up to eight in this short time....Busse blades is it a sickness or its self the cure?
You're screwed, unless you send me all of your Busse knives to rid yourself of the curse – I will properly dispose of them so they don't cause anyone else to develop the same affliction. I will send you a PM with my shipping address. ;):D

@Oneiros , Congrats on your "first"! :thumbsup:

MacLaren1 MacLaren1 , Congrats on your "first"! :thumbsup:
What a Hog though, ordering two nuke versions! ;):D

You're screwed, unless you send me all of your Busse knives to rid yourself of the curse – I will properly dispose of them so they don't cause anyone else to develop the same affliction. I will send you a PM with my shipping address. ;):D

@Oneiros , Congrats on your "first"! :thumbsup:

MacLaren1 MacLaren1 , Congrats on your "first"! :thumbsup:
What a Hog though, ordering two nuke versions! ;):D

Thanx bro!
It's been A LONG WAIT, since 2014 ...:D:eek:
May's well go all in!:thumbsup::cool::D

Gk4ever2 as long as I am sending you all my Busse blades would you be so kind as to find a home for guns as well , that addiction is not going as planned either..Lol

Last edited:
This is one of the better looking and more practical design Busse in the past few years.

Just got instagram last call notification have to sit this out grab bag isnt here tax due on it and a rucki lol.im like a tweaker here tryin to stop myself from scratchin the busse itch lol swine flu aaaargh

I live in ireland and have spoke to dave he would hook u up easy shipppin isnt that much id say
Outstanding! Does he have moulds from other Busse knives as well? There are some used I would like but no use without sheath. Thanks

Back