They are here For Sale.. new velcro backed patches .. offical purchase thread

Empty envelope came today.PO says it was damaged in handling. Obviously,one end was opened w/ a knife and all 3 patches taken. Someone wanted those patches badly...How much for one more w/ shipping J??

Yup J, looks like the P.O. screwed ya over. I got an empty envelope as well. Somebodies stealin patches,,, :eek: :confused:

Or their machines can't process them for some reason. The end on my envelope is ripped open, not cut. :(

I freaking paid extra postage to have them hand sorted. You see what happens. Lol. Nobody really liked paying 6 bucks for shipping. Priority. On patches. Last time. Try to do this. And see where we are at. This sucks. I sent a guy a shirt in tyvex which I did all of em. It got freaking stabbed thru. All the way thru the package and shirt. Im really starting to concider stopping using them all togother

sucks with the postal system
I guess they have pretty tight tolerances on those
envelope sorting machines,
havent gotten mine yet,hopefully it will be fine.

if you gotta charge 5 bucks or so for shipping,
thats what you gotta do.

Maybe it would be best to release patches and small stuff at the same time
you have shirts and hoodies.

well,
xxxxx
its not like your making a fortune off a 5 dollar patch
loose 3 envelopes and your in the hole on the whole project
and thats the bottom line
cuz Stone Cold said so

Last edited:
Unbelievable. And I thought the Czech Post sucks. It takes them too friggin' long to deliver, they're not cheap, they're lazy to deliver to your door even if they should do so, but they never damaged any of my deliveries...
...so far.

Yeah, kind of retarded that the P.O. would remove the contents. But still ship the empty envelope. Guess they didn't want to look like totally blatant thieves,,, :mad:

more bad news
just got empty envelope as well
haha
well,this run was a real money maker wasnt it
like the folders :D

if you have extras,just hang on to them until
I order something from you
if not,dont worry about it
I still have 2 of the tan patches with nothing to stick them on

DSC05009.jpg

damn automated machinery! ;)

my wife said