This Batch

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well, I've had a frustrating knife week. I lost two knives in this round. Thats a really high loss for me. I'm pissed to say the least. Then today I lost the handle scales from the re-do contest knife. Hurrying. Cut off too much. SONOFABITCH!

Stupid pics. Most of these are for orders. A few available.

20101111100_3277-vi.jpg

20101111100_3278-vi.jpg

Off to get cleaned up for teacher conference. :grumpy:

Ouch, sorry to hear that Andy. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't send you my EDC for a sharpening last week, LOL.
We all have days out of the groove, but you get it back.

Nice looking batch! I'm sorry to hear about the double loss. I was glad to hear it was only losses of knives and not fingers/hands though!

Glad your okay Andy. Despite the frustration, you pulled it off and have once again put out an awesome looking batch. With that being said, which one are available?

Is that burlaped little guy in the second pick next to the Karda a Runt or a Palmer?

The pic with the bigger bunch of knives is for orders. The other pic is the available knives.

The pic with the bigger bunch of knives is for orders. The other pic is the available knives.

Sorry to hear about all the misfortune Andy.

The knives were worth waiting to see as always. They are all stunning as usual, but I love the looks of that Recluse with the bolster that knife looks awesome done that way. I'm glad to see you doing more of that lately.

How do you find out about the pricing on the bottom two knives that area available ?

That Bushcraft Karda is the best knife out of this whole bacth, maybe the best handle combo I've seen in a while. That thing is absolutely GORGEOUS in real life. Whoever gets that is going to be lucky as hell.

Nice! Just out of curiosity, what were the two you "lost?" Can they be "saved" with a reprofile like you did that wonderful Woodsman recently?

How do you find out about the pricing on the bottom two knives that area available ?

Bottom two knives are both handled in nat lin mic and curly quartersawn Red Oak. The Bushie is 01, 5/32" thick Spalted. The Recluse is CPM 154! I'm currently out of sheaths for any of these!!! Prices are shipped.

Bushcrafter - $185
Recluse - $245

Prices for top 2 in group of four, please

The top knife is a Bushcraft Karda wearing the Oak, and lined with hunter orange g-10. $175 shipped (no sheath right now)

The 2nd knife is the new model. The Bushpik. Its $205 shipped. Again, I just don't have sheaths now. JRE is sending 40 to me as we speak. I can send them later. They cost $25.

That nessmuk is gorgeous! What kind of wood is that?

Black Ash Burl (stabalized)

Nice! Just out of curiosity, what were the two you "lost?" Can they be "saved" with a reprofile like you did that wonderful Woodsman recently?

Of course. The Bushpik is the reprofiled Bushfinger that got slammed by the buffer. The Woodsman has already had the gorgeous handle chiseled off and is going to be hand rubbed, etched like hell, and rehandled.

I really want that Bushcraft Karda. That one might disappear tomorrow. If it goes missing, I have no idea what happened so don't ask.

Bottom two knives are both handled in nat lin mic and curly quartersawn Red Oak. The Bushie is 01, 5/32" thick Spalted. The Recluse is CPM 154! I'm currently out of sheaths for any of these!!! Prices are shipped.

Bushcrafter - $185
Recluse - $245

I would like to purchase the recluse. I sent an e-mail with confirmation of my intent to purchase. Thank you

Back