This Batch

Seriously. I was so tempted by the Recluse but the machete video plus I still owe Dylan $$ for an upcoming bush operator *somehow* held me back. :)

By the way, your handle material came in today. More than likely, that knife is going to be finished by next Thursday or Friday.

Beautiful knives Andy. Still hanging out for a Bushfinger. Do you have any idea when some might be available? Also, is the hiking buddy kinda like the BF but with a smaller blade?

Beautiful knives Andy. Still hanging out for a Bushfinger. Do you have any idea when some might be available? Also, is the hiking buddy kinda like the BF but with a smaller blade?

My Bushfinger beside the Hiking Buddy that made me want a Hiking Buddy...

aug10105_2366-vi.jpg

My Bushfinger beside the Hiking Buddy that made me want a Hiking Buddy...

aug10105_2366-vi.jpg

Wow mistwalker thanks, that is perfect for comparison. Actually now I would be up for which ever one comes out first and I could get the other later. I really like the look of that particular design.

I'm guessing that the Ladyfinger is similar but with a smaller blade profile? Does have a similar look as well.

I've got 7 of each model ground and HT'd. Orders are whats holding us up. I'm down to 30. Once I get those out, I'm going to be pumping out current models.

The HB is a lot similar except for the handle termination, and the point.

Bottom two knives are both handled in nat lin mic and curly quartersawn Red Oak. The Bushie is 01, 5/32" thick Spalted. The Recluse is CPM 154! I'm currently out of sheaths for any of these!!! Prices are shipped.

Bushcrafter - $185
Recluse - $245

I would like to purchase the recluse. I sent an e-mail with confirmation of my intent to purchase. Thank you

Considering it SPF.:thumbup:

I've got 7 of each model ground and HT'd. Orders are whats holding us up. I'm down to 30. Once I get those out, I'm going to be pumping out current models.

The HB is a lot similar except for the handle termination, and the point.

Good to know. Damn those orders. Want to make it 31? :yawn::D

Yes I did notice the difference in the finish on the end of the handle. I still gotta say that the Bushfinger is absolutely everything I want in a blade with no changes. You know how us knife nuts are, we can always improve on something. Not that one though. Perfect as it is. Thanks for the update Andy. I am really looking forward to owning one of your knives........this year *poke*
:D

stop it!!!!!!!!!

Lol, just trying to answer the man's question.

Jeeeeez not like I have both...yet :)

Just wait, I'm about to post a Bushfinger Slideshow plus video :thumbup:

Wow mistwalker thanks, that is perfect for comparison. Actually now I would be up for which ever one comes out first and I could get the other later. I really like the look of that particular design.

I'm guessing that the Ladyfinger is similar but with a smaller blade profile? Does have a similar look as well.

Cool, I thought that photo Andy took would explain that question better than words.

Oh I am definitely getting a Hiking Buddy in the near future. I fell in love with the Recluse model first so I am getting one of those first, but the HB will definitely be the next one.

Don't have any side by side pictures of the BF and LF but the Ladyfinger is really similar to my Bushfinger but has a sway in the blade which should be great for controlling with an index finger during dressing fish and game...it is Andy's bird and trout knife. I want one of those too......

Hi Andy, payment is on its way for the bushcrafter. It was nice to finally put a voice to the exceptional knives. Thanks.

Pete

Did not refresh page and it seems I was an hour to late after pedropcola. Oh well, better luck next time.

One day I have to get another one of your Bushies (that I will be able to keep). Seems the only knives I can keep for myself are loans or gifts. I'm going to have to get the wife to eyeball your forum to get me one. Beautiful stuff Andy! BTW, the LF you sent me is my youngest daughters first fixed blade and will be learning with it this next Summer.

One day I have to get another one of your Bushies (that I will be able to keep). Seems the only knives I can keep for myself are loans or gifts. I'm going to have to get the wife to eyeball your forum to get me one. Beautiful stuff Andy! BTW, the LF you sent me is my youngest daughters first fixed blade and will be learning with it this next Summer.

Looks like you and I still have very similar tastes.:)

Hope the wife and kids are still doing well.:thumbup:

Ok Andy I hate to do it but its time to bust your balls again. :D When is everyone going to be crowded down at the FBF forum waiting on the next batch to hit?

Back