This fiddlehead is going to Blade Show 2014

Mind blown. Pictures forthcoming -- I'll be off of Fridays for a while as my sharking appetite has been fully satiated ;)

You didn't have a heart attack when you thought bonafida sharked you. Nice knives will great combo!

image.jpg

The reason I drove 8 hours. LoL not really but made the trip worth it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 28
I'll buy one of your Runts off of you and then you won't be quite as broke ;)

what-chu talking about Willis?!? ;)

You didn't have a heart attack when you thought bonafida sharked you. Nice knives will great combo!

What did I allegedly shark? That Malle burl Sneaky!?!? That thing was badass .. but I'm not a SP fanatic like some folks. ;)

what-chu talking about Willis?!? ;)

What did I allegedly shark? That Malle burl Sneaky!?!? That thing was badass .. but I'm not a SP fanatic like some folks. ;)

Haha you good selling knives for Andy

Haha you good selling knives for Andy

I'm kinda good at buying knives from Andy too. lol .. here's my haul from today.

Ladyfinger w/curly cue
EDC-II in Damascus and burl. WHAT!?!? This was my 'shark' from my early bird access ticket.
Runt
Runt
Georgia Traveler from WAS knives
FatHead (that's what I call it) from Valkyrie Knives .. I bought his first knife ever sold. I'm seriously amazed by this 18 yr old's work.

blade_show_2014.jpg

I scored a black burlap runt too and Allen knives from WAS knives had a awesome booth.
The young man from Valkyrie knives is one hell of a artist.

image.jpg

Dude!!!! I had NO idea you scored 2 more runts! I was referring to 1 of the other 4 you have! What are you doing? Building an army of dwarves?! Nice haul.

I'm kinda good at buying knives from Andy too. lol .. here's my haul from today.

Ladyfinger w/curly cue
EDC-II in Damascus and burl. WHAT!?!? This was my 'shark' from my early bird access ticket.
Runt
Runt
Georgia Traveler from WAS knives
FatHead (that's what I call it) from Valkyrie Knives .. I bought his first knife ever sold. I'm seriously amazed by this 18 yr old's work.

blade_show_2014.jpg

Dude!!!! I had NO idea you scored 2 more runts! I was referring to 1 of the other 4 you have! What are you doing? Building an army of dwarves?! Nice haul.

baahhaahhhaa .. I figured Nutramac told you. He was the only one who knew I scored the Runts.

Viewing pleasure .. that Bishop in Shadtree Green w/black bolsters is tapered tang, with a mosaic beauty mark. Absolutely good googily moogliy.

blade_show_2014_bishops.jpg

crappy cell pic .. but these two are BAMFs!!! Leuku and Big Sneaky, matching Snakewoods & tapered tangs. Scored by 'phone a friend'.

6e8df3c9-a0fa-4dc1-82e3-803ce1efbe6b.jpg

EDC II with a mosaic beauty mark in the middle of a trinity pin. Still on the table when I left today.

blade_show_2014_EDCII.jpg

,,,,??,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Love those Bishops. You guys wouldn't have been able to take those pics if I were there. I'd have been knocking any photo takers over running up to buy one:p

Thanks for the pics fellas.

I felt like I was going out on the field for the big game. Sweaty palms all excited phew love me some fiddlebacks

Wow! You guys scored some great blades! That edc 2 is over the top bonafide!

Wow! You guys scored some great blades! That edc 2 is over the top bonafide!

Yeah buddy! I almost knocked the table over when I grabbed it up. lol. Never seen a Fiddleback in Damascus .. and I'm thinking there was another one there today. Too much stuff seen today - my brain is fried.

blade_show_2014_damascus.jpg

Yeah buddy! I almost knocked the table over when I grabbed it up. lol. Never seen a Fiddleback in Damascus .. and I'm thinking there was another one there today. Too much stuff seen today - my brain is fried.

blade_show_2014_damascus.jpg

That looks awesome! Got any specs on the steel?

Back