This Forum Sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay People…
I need to know what you guys want to do…

I think that this forum sucks.
I won’t moderate it any longer. If I can’t have the ability to deal with common issues, than Im only a visitor.

If you guys want to continue to come here and talk knives, Ill allow the forum to continue. If you don’t care, Ill have it shut down.

This forum is for you guys, so ill let you decide.

What’s your vote?

m

I enjoy the other forum better, and I understand your aggravation with this one.
My vote goes to shut this one down.

this is my 1st time looking here and if I was you I would have been gone by now-seriously!it is YOUR company should be YOUR forum-end of story-find it a new home and we will follow-there.your knives/company do enough talking anyway for me-PERIOD.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mick,

I agree with you bro, this is bullshit, let's roll to the other forum.

BUT, there are some good threads here, mainly from the past. Do you think there is anyway you could close the forum and archive the past threads?

See you on the other one.

Matt

Mick,

I did not have access to a computer from Friday afternoon until now, mid-morning on Monday. I tried to pick up the course of events that predicated your blow-up; I don't find anything blatant, so I can only guess it's about the events surrounding the SnG thread.

A few weeks ago, I blew my top, too. I wanted to reach right through the monitor and come out with the enemy's throat. I take a really long time to burn, but once pi$$ed off, I go over the edge. Then I cool down and feel embarrassed.

Your clients are passionate about your knives, and they do not take kindly to anyone who trashes you. It is my belief that you would be the safest guy at a knife show; about a bazillion clients would throw themselves at your enemies.

But our boy is just a troll. He'll pop up periodically, and then disappear. Your clients will not be swayed by the chirlish attitude. I learn a lot in your forum, however, it's your call. I think you'll feel differently as the adrenaline subsides.

I'll see you boys "over there". We know how to deal with trolls there.

I'm curious why Kevin won't give you authority over your own forum Mick???? :confused:

personally id rather just have the other one anyways, its such a pain in the ass having to look at two different forums on the same thing.:D

I agree Mick this forum sucks. Most of my computer time is spent on USN anyway so trash this one and lets move on.

I'm really surprised that moderators here don't have editorial powers (I've seen other mods remove and edit posts :confused: ). If it were me, I'd leave unless the issue were resolved quickly. It's been a few days now so...

As far as I see it YOU are the customer. If I don't get any satisfaction when I'm the customer I move on. Its your call whether you are satisfied or not. I'm ready to follow.

Ichabod Poser,

The troll is really only the activator here.

The issue is the fact that I am the moderator of a forum which I am not allowed to moderate.
If my only power is to view and post, well I would much rather do it as a visitor.

Im not against the forum staying up, I love the fact that people like coming here.

The lackluster no support bullshit is pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back