THIS is the anything goes, keep it clean, blow off steam, W&SS chat.

IMG_0106-1.jpg

What kind of foam did you carve that footprint out of?

This Australian Bushcraft .pdf might be useful to someone. Failing that look about .66 down this page for “Graves'” as ten separate parts. And whilst you're there you may want a chuckle at this – he starts with a pack very similar to my Cascade, that I adore, and in trying to better it builds himself a crippler. He gets a big phat tick for living though.

Blacksmith shop at Skagway, White Pass Trail, Alaska, 1897.
somea.jpg
Front Street, Sheep Camp, Chilkoot Trail, Alaska, 1897.
someb.jpg
Klondiker's camp with lean-to and supplies at the foot of canyon, Chilkoot Trail, Alaska, 1897.
somec.jpg
Klondikers crossing frozen Lake Laberge with boats and sleds outfitted with sails, Yukon Territory, 1897.
somed.jpg
Packtrain on a bridge over Porcupine Creek, White Pass Trail, Alaska, 1897.
someem.jpg
et seq

"This process has revealed that the bracelet was made using highly specialized manufacturing techniques. The analyses carried out showed that the bracelet was almost perfectly regular. The symmetry of the central annular ridge is extremely precise, to the nearest degree and nearest hundred micrometers. This suggests that the artisans of the time used models to control its shape when it was being made. The surface finish of the bracelet (which is very regular, resembling a mirror) required the use of complex polishing techniques capable of obtaining a nanometer-scale surface quality worthy of today's telescope lenses."
1-oldestobsidi.jpg
Sophisticated obsidian working yonks before jesus was invented

Yo benny , I noticed you banned Liu Kang ?? what the hell for ? he is a hell of a nice guy , and is well liked on many other forums . He makes too many blade posts ?? thats the most rediculas think I have ever heard . I think you are a jerk as many of your members will agree . You might as well ban me also because, I wont last 15 minutes with a turd like you . You gave me an infraction for trying to sell a sword , I really wasn't aware that was against the rules . You are a sad piece of work . Are you having a sexual identity crises ? 井の中の蛙大海を知らず。 (I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu) Literally: A frog in a well does not know the great sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo benny , I noticed you banned Liu Kang ?? what the hell for ? he is a hell of a nice guy , and is well liked on many other forums . He makes too many blade posts ?? thats the most rediculas think I have ever heard . I think you are a jerk as many of your members will agree . You might as well ban me also because, I wont last 15 minutes with a turd like you . You gave me an infraction for trying to sell a sword , I really wasn't aware that was against the rules . You are a sad piece of work . Are you having a sexual identity crises ? 井の中の蛙大海を知らず。 (I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu) Literally: A frog in a well does not know the great sea.

You talkin' to me? :D

A frog in the great sea gets eaten by a shark. Doesn't really matter which shark, but you wouldn't even notice. You don't even seem to notice what you're talking about.

Back