Thread for showing off Custom Sheaths.

:eek:Wow! what a read! Where have i been.... ohh yea asleep lol. I have only been an active member for a short time and a paying member even less but i can tell that those that are on here on a regular basis love Buck and Buck people. Those that pop on now and then are for the most part a respectful bunch too. I have no doubt this group will remain a positive influence in all of our lives and everything BUCK....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now back to some gorgeous sheaths....DN

view

Here is my custom buckskin lined pine tree on the front custom sheath for my 212 by Mak.

Last edited:
I only have one buck custom sheath......for a 650 as I don't care at all for the factory sheath. this one was made by Mak/PNWL. gave me the ability use my newer 650s. without using my old factory sheaths. plus he waterproofed it and drainage hole for me for swamp carry. pic from the edge the swamps......

20181208_154416_600x1066_480x852.jpg

i missed out on all the ruckus that seemed to have happened, but glad thread still open for pics of custom made sheaths for bucks.

I don't have any sheaths from Mike for my Buck knives yet .. but he does great work ... he offers tohelp lots of folks with Buck issues without asking a thing for it ...

and the sheaths I have had him make he didn't even set a price ... said he would make them send them and I could pay what I felt was fair ...

so I see no harm in him and others posting pictures of the beautiful work they do because the love to do it.

Back