throwing a busse

I have a video throwing my old FBMLE...

But imgur vids don't work for bladeforums any more??

i dont know if its imgur or my phone but it wont let me sighn in, i fluked one photo to bf but that was it😵

I’ve never posted a video from Imgur, but I’m going to attempt it in an effort to help.

When you’re looking at your video in Imgur, click on the video itself to open an option window that includes ‘Copy Link’. (On my iPad, I have to hold my finger over the video/image to open said window. Then, where you type out your post here on Blade Forums, you’ll see ‘tool icons’ at the top of the text box. Between the :) and the “ is the picture/video where you insert media. Click on that, then paste the link you copied from Imgur, and click continue. That should insert the video link wherever you stopped typing. Good luck!

Edit : That seems to work, but sends you to Imgur to watch it. If you could upload your video to YouTube and post the same way, you wouldn’t have to leave BF to watch it. Then again, maybe that’s just what happens on my iPad….

Imgur is good for pics, but the video stuff sucks. You can try to upload to youtube which works every time. If that's an issue, send me the video and I will host it on my youtube for you.

One of the Beckerheads has a Battle Grade Fusion steel heart that he always brings to our BeckerWest gatherings, We throw it a this gnarly old knotty tree on and off all weekend, just trying to break it.
We've been doing that for years.
I feel like the guy that owns the knife doesn't expect it to break, but on the off chance it does, he fully expects it to be covered. I can't bring myself to throw any of my own.
Will I throw his?
Oh hell yes I will.

One of the Beckerheads has a Battle Grade Fusion steel heart that he always brings to our BeckerWest gatherings, We throw it a this gnarly old knotty tree on and off all weekend, just trying to break it.
We've been doing that for years.
I feel like the guy that owns the knife doesn't expect it to break, but on the off chance it does, he fully expects it to be covered. I can't bring myself to throw any of my own.
Will I throw his?
Oh hell yes I will.

I was going to like you post, until I got to the end.
Throw that thing!

Back