Thursday!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Have a good one! Here's some knife pics...

Inside-Out Navy Blue Ano!

Im gonna be the dumb one to ask this, but how do you ONLY Ano one part of the Ti? Just submerge that part in water? That is crazy good!

Im gonna be the dumb one to ask this, but how do you ONLY Ano one part of the Ti? Just submerge that part in water? That is crazy good!

The glue that holds the natural world together appears to be a harmonious balance of opposites: day and night, light and dark, winter and summer, liquid and solid, acidic and alkaline, male and female, wave and trough, proton and electron, etc. There prevails in our reality an explicit duality that represents an implicit unity (the “oneness” about which I’ve previously babbled), and the line of separation between those things just named is as thin as it is necessary: yang rubs up against yin, yin against yang, distinct but mutually supportive.”

Oops, that was Tom Robbins... the ano, I forgot! :p

Daniel that looks fantastic! Do you have a pic of just the ano'd part prior to assembly? Best Jim

Daniel that looks fantastic! Do you have a pic of just the ano'd part prior to assembly? Best Jim

Thanks! I should have gotten some, these were just some quick ones I took late yesterday and I'll get more. The effect is subtle but really helps the knife stand out.

lol one left! that was fast! :D

Thanks, this one is going to Chicago!

If anyone is interested in the RF1 one above just let me know... I have not added it to my site yet.

Back