Thursday!

Damn. I think we all just got weinerd..... lol!

Nice score!

I'm holding out for dammy...... :cool:

-X

The glue that holds the natural world together appears to be a harmonious balance of opposites: day and night, light and dark, winter and summer, liquid and solid, acidic and alkaline, male and female, wave and trough, proton and electron, etc. There prevails in our reality an explicit duality that represents an implicit unity (the “oneness” about which I’ve previously babbled), and the line of separation between those things just named is as thin as it is necessary: yang rubs up against yin, yin against yang, distinct but mutually supportive.”

Oops, that was Tom Robbins... the ano, I forgot! :p

Lol lol :D Possibly the best answer i have ever read on bladeforums.

Damn. I think we all just got weinerd..... lol!

Nice score!

I'm holding out for dammy...... :cool:

-X

I might go chop up that dammy here after I get more work done on this next folder. :D I'm debating between the chop saw and hack saw as it is a funny size! Wish me luck...

Lol lol :D Possibly the best answer i have ever read on bladeforums.

I am glad you get my bizarre attempt at humor! :D

I might go chop up that dammy here after I get more work done on this next folder. :D I'm debating between the chop saw and hack saw as it is a funny size! Wish me luck...

I am glad you get my bizarre attempt at humor! :D

Bizarre is the best kind of humor :thumbup:

Dammit!! i won't be able to sleep tonight, my minds eye just saw a Dammy flipper based on the RF1 :eek::eek:

Last edited:
LOL cheers guys, thanks Daniel! I remember when you had your list going and I couldn't commit back then cuz timing was in the air and I had other things going on. Well, timing turned out just right today, glad I was able to grab one!

Bizarre is the best kind of humor :thumbup:

Dammit!! i won't be able to sleep tonight, my minds eye just saw a Dammy flipper based on the RF1 :eek::eek:

:D Dammy!

LOL cheers guys, thanks Daniel! I remember when you had your list going and I couldn't commit back then cuz timing was in the air and I had other things going on. Well, timing turned out just right today, glad I was able to grab one!

I remember that too and am most excited that you finally got your knife! :) Thanks very much!

weinerd- 'Ow about you do a pass-around with yer new DF folder??
:D

:D I should do a pass around, I have this shuriken design...

Thanks again guys! I do have one Framelock left, check out www.fairlyknives.com or ask me for details! :D

If the USPS tracker is correct, I should have some cool pics to post later today! :)

sweet.. pics side by side :D

throwing star... go back to the thread Daniel asked us to list our DFK wishlist... thats right! THROWING STAR. I claim 001. Or I'll .. I'll... scream for cream!

If the USPS tracker is correct, I should have some cool pics to post later today! :)

:D Very nice!

sweet.. pics side by side :D

throwing star... go back to the thread Daniel asked us to list our DFK wishlist... thats right! THROWING STAR. I claim 001. Or I'll .. I'll... scream for cream!

I should do another one if those threads... although I have a ton of designs lined up it would be fun!

Back