Ti handle screws are getting closer!

Rob, I was very surprised to see the 3" last night on the site, any speculation when we might see 3" pivot screws?

I hope soon. I know they said 3" standoffs were the beginning of event year when they start to produce more 3"s.. But I'm not sure how accurate that is.

There will be more 3.5" screws up on the sight next week, we'll put them up as we make them. I have no lead times for any other 3" items.

We did ship some to the show, 50-60 sets if I recall. I can't say if they'll make it to Saturday though. As with any hot item at a show, the first few hours of the first day can wipe us out.

Congrats on those that got them! Can't wait to snag a few sets on the next run. We snooze we loose! =)

here.jpg

LOL, perfect!

There will be more 3.5" screws up on the sight next week, we'll put them up as we make them. I have no lead times for any other 3" items.

We did ship some to the show, 50-60 sets if I recall. I can't say if they'll make it to Saturday though. As with any hot item at a show, the first few hours of the first day can wipe us out.

Rob,
Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't see this before I sent you an email. My apologies. Cheers

Thanks for the point out, I was able to grab a couple sets!

Just need Pivot screws, Pivot, handle nuts, LBS, standoffs, and Clips screws in Bronze for my Bronzed' out 3" to be complete. I figure I may be on the hunt for a while.

ER Nurse(9 yrs) National Ski Patroller(15 yrs). Carry my XM 24 on a frequent basis all purrdy and everything. Just cause you don't get it doesn't mean you have to hate. Cheers, Chad

Meh, you didnt get what I was trying to say. So did the other guy and I had a PM convo with him also. I'm into modding myself, that was not my point I'm not even against pretty knives, I keep mine spiffy as well. Just bugs me that the company is willing to peddle you Ti screws among countless other embellishments yet they dont sell their knives directly to common folk. Im sure there are MANY first responders who use Hinderers as they should... Relatively speaking though in numbers, knife hobbyists arent ALWAYS first responders. My point was that probably 90% of their devoted customers are probably REGULAR folk and if they can sell you Ti screws, they should sell you their knives. It wasn't a slight on customers except that you should be a little erked that they insist that these knives should be deployed in Iraq so can only sell to guys like the Military etc. but lo and behold they'll accessorize you real nice no problem.

This is all old news of course. Not hating, I just had to say something about the absurdity of it. Your mod already sent me a "trolling" infraction for speaking out so I better scram. Just making my positions clear. Cheers.

Just need Pivot screws, Pivot, handle nuts, LBS, standoffs, and Clips screws in Bronze for my Bronzed' out 3" to be complete. I figure I may be on the hunt for a while.

'sok, that's part of the fun!

Meh, you didnt get what I was trying to say. So did the other guy and I had a PM convo with him also. I'm into modding myself, that was not my point I'm not even against pretty knives, I keep mine spiffy as well. Just bugs me that the company is willing to peddle you Ti screws among countless other embellishments yet they dont sell their knives directly to common folk. Im sure there are MANY first responders who use Hinderers as they should... Relatively speaking though in numbers, knife hobbyists arent ALWAYS first responders. My point was that probably 90% of their devoted customers are probably REGULAR folk and if they can sell you Ti screws, they should sell you their knives. It wasn't a slight on customers except that you should be a little erked that they insist that these knives should be deployed in Iraq so can only sell to guys like the Military etc. but lo and behold they'll accessorize you real nice no problem.

This is all old news of course. Not hating, I just had to say something about the absurdity of it. Your mod already sent me a "trolling" infraction for speaking out so I better scram. Just making my positions clear. Cheers.

Your position doesn't hold water. That RHK sells direct to first responders is a courtesy that Rick and company extends, as is their prerogative. If they sold direct to anyone and everyone it wouldn't eliminate or even slightly mitigate the supply/demand/secondary market issues.

And that's all I'm going to say about that because I think I'm coming very close to the line of inappropriate discussion - just wanted to point out that the rationalization of your indignation doesn't meet the logic test.

...And with who's impartial logic test? Yours? There's always two sides to a coin, believe what you want to believe like whatever they tell you.

Reread my third sentence, maybe you'll figure it out - but I doubt it (especially now that I've seen your profile pic).

I am confused, Rick Hinderer Knives sell direct to 100s if not 1,000s of regular customers, "common folk" as you refer to them, (i.e., non first responders) every year via the many knife shows they attend, their hosted gatherings, their activities on this forum and other forums, other social media outlets, as well as the vast network of dealers that they supply that sell their knives to their customers and none of those require you to be a first responder.

Basically, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Back