Time to your door

Thanks man! If you look closely, it's a working knife. Only polished down enough to remove the smaller scratches. Still see some of the deeper ones but who cares right?

Ok rockstar, mind sharing your polishing process? What did you use? How was it working with the 3v?

I ordered two factory 1st's on 4/30 and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. However, I went ahead and bought a 4.1 and 5.1 from the Individual sales, along with the two 3.5's I received last round. Figured I'd be waiting awhile and had to get my fix in:) Once these two arrive they'll go into the safe, until I wear out the other one. Probably will never happen, but it's an addiction:)

I ordered two factory 1st's on 4/30 and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. However, I went ahead and bought a 4.1 and 5.1 from the Individual sales, along with the two 3.5's I received last round. Figured I'd be waiting awhile and had to get my fix in:) Once these two arrive they'll go into the safe, until I wear out the other one. Probably will never happen, but it's an addiction:)

Ha! I like your style. You'll be swimming in GSO's!

We ran into some unexpected technical difficulties. Apparently, something broke in the process of trying to get the inventory software up and running on the shipping computer. The shipping program wasn't able to send out tracking number emails, so if you got a shipment email from our system yesterday I had entered in the tracking number there (If your tracking number doesn't work it is because I hand entered them all and I am not a robot, so contact us and I will get it sorted out). Unfortunately, the whole mess was a delay and we weren't able to get all of the labels done before the post office closed.

A handful of GSO-4.1 orders needed a little reworking before we were comfortable sending those out, so they will be an extra day or two. Otherwise, old spec GSO-4.1s will be shipped today. GSO-5 orders will be getting built and start shipping today!

Side note: Christian is in the uhaul heading to Idaho right now. He is scheduled to start work next Monday! (We are really excited)

I received my shipping email today! The tracking # doesn't work, but I'm not worried. Thanks:thumbup:

We ran into some unexpected technical difficulties. Apparently, something broke in the process of trying to get the inventory software up and running on the shipping computer. The shipping program wasn't able to send out tracking number emails, so if you got a shipment email from our system yesterday I had entered in the tracking number there (If your tracking number doesn't work it is because I hand entered them all and I am not a robot, so contact us and I will get it sorted out). Unfortunately, the whole mess was a delay and we weren't able to get all of the labels done before the post office closed.

A handful of GSO-4.1 orders needed a little reworking before we were comfortable sending those out, so they will be an extra day or two. Otherwise, old spec GSO-4.1s will be shipped today. GSO-5 orders will be getting built and start shipping today!

Side note: Christian is in the uhaul heading to Idaho right now. He is scheduled to start work next Monday! (We are really excited)

We heart you around here, Ellie!

Thank you both for all your efforts!!!

while i do have a 5.0 on order....all this talk makes me sad I didn't order a fact 2nd 4.1 and a 2nd 5.0....

Back