Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

How did it take until post 78 for a SpydieChef to show up? They are such great knives! Or did I miss one earlier?

XzNLWBV.jpg

Not sure how I've bought so damn many ti-handled framelocks (note to self, stop buying titanium handled framelocks, at least the boring grey ones) but it would be insanity to try to pile them all into a photo. Instead here are a few standouts:

mfsGy1L.jpg
Stellar collection! What is the one on the far left? Shirogorov?

Last edited:
If Ti with inlays count, #2 is the WE Tyche. Then ZT 0055, WE Eschaton again, and Massdrop Crux. My apologies for the recycled pic and inclusion of "unclean" CF slabbed ZT's. :)

pN5dNu3.jpg

I really love my "unclean" 0452 and 0462. I just came back from the store...the
0452 went with me. What epic knives...

Apologies for the crumby picture. These are my only full Ti models if I remember correctly. I need an Umnumzaan to add to the mix.20191102_205504-1916x2828.jpgThese 4 all see lots of action.

That red thing under the knives is for small knife storage. My wife gave it to me today for my birthday. (Lots of empty slots!) ;):D

Apologies for the crumby picture. These are my only full Ti models if I remember correctly. I need an Umnumzaan to add to the mix.View attachment 1224649These 4 all see lots of action.

That red thing under the knives is for small knife storage. My wife gave it to me today for my birthday. (Lots of empty slots!) ;):D

Happy Bday!

And here's one more Ti for the night.

a6B76wg.jpg

Back