TMHunt T-shirts. Its gonna happen!

Finally! After a couple of months! I got the shirts. 1st round anyway. I went with just the design on the front. The printer dude seemed to no understand the concept of shirts with designs on both sides, so in order to make them simple, we settled with this. I think it looks nice, if I'm successfull at Blade I'm gonna try to sell them on my website.
2013-05-12094923_zps87848e69.jpg

Good looking shirt. I like that color too. We'll have to buy a couple of those at Blade.

I like the way it turned out. I think a black logo on that OD shirt would look good as well.

Love it Todd! If you make 'em small enough for little folks, Triggs and I will buy some!

I can see it now - next Gathering it'll be fine Canadian beer for everyone but Psy...

The stout and the brown ale were incredible -- I'm guessing you don't remember me telling you that at the time, eh?

The stout and the brown ale were incredible -- I'm guessing you don't remember me telling you that at the time, eh?

I remember you saying that you enjoyed them - just making sure it was not the alcohol taking or the alcohol embellishing my memory! lol!:D

I can see it now - next Gathering it'll be fine Canadian beer for everyone but Psy...

That reminds me GUS! how come I didnt get any of that Canadian beer at the gathering? screwed again! :grumpy:

That reminds me GUS! how come I didnt get any of that Canadian beer at the gathering? screwed again! :grumpy:

That's because they put a bunch of it in my cooler and I wound up taking it to Barlow along with some of Psy's Black & Tan. Yes, life really is good. :D

Back