To many Beckers? Naw!

Ok...going through my Beckers...

3 BK9s with Kabar Micarta Handles Scales.
2 BK2s with one Kabar Micarta Handles Scales and one the Handle Scales the BK72 came with.
1 BK72 (BK2 that's S35VN) with Dogwood Fire Fly scales that are clear resin with green glow stones. Very Purdy.
1 BK5 with Dogwood Fire Fly scales that are blue resin with green glow stones. Very Purdy.
1 BK4 with Kabar Micarta Handle Scales.

Guess only 8.
That enough? I got enough smaller blades so no need for tweeners.

Ok...going through my Beckers...

3 BK9s with Kabar Micarta Handles Scales.
2 BK2s with one Kabar Micarta Handles Scales and one the Handle Scales the BK72 came with.
1 BK72 (BK2 that's S35VN) with Dogwood Fire Fly scales that are clear resin with green glow stones. Very Purdy.
1 BK5 with Dogwood Fire Fly scales that are blue resin with green glow stones. Very Purdy.
1 BK4 with Kabar Micarta Handle Scales.

Guess only 8.
That enough? I got enough smaller blades so no need for tweeners.

You Do need a 62.
It's one of the better ones

I agree agree about the tweeners, I just let my modded 15 go to a member here a few weeks ago..... Impulse sale

Oh, you have doubles of your doubles, afraid they'll wear our? ;)
My count goes to 5, but I feel under Beckered with that :p (BK13, 16, 7, 9, 40), yet I can do every knifetask I can think of with this collection.

Last edited:
Having more than one of any model is overkill…until you own ONE OF EACH model!

There are a LOT of models missing in that collection.

I had some duplicates…some ended up in my son’s collection to get him started.

Good luck adding the rest of the models!

Last edited:
I don't have too many because I found my perfect (and only) Becker, the BK-15. I admire the rest of the lineup (especially the 5) but I only truly wanted a 15.

Z27Jm3J.jpeg

The tape on the handle is red now.

Zieg

Last edited:
Have: 1, 2, 2, 2, 4, Warrior 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 62, necker proto

Had: 3, 4, 2-5's, 6, 7, 3-10's, 12, 2-20's, 2-21's, 40, Reinhardt Kukri

Last edited:
never too many. I started with a 2 then added the 9 5 62 and 7. I use the 5 all the time in the kitchen in spite of what my wife think, she always afraid some one is going to get cut putting the dishes away.

Back