Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

Cool collections guys!

I did a big GEC whittle and purge last year at this time. All I’ve kept is users that I can’t live without. Here’s the pile.
View attachment 2370638

These two are keepers because my kids have claimed them after I’m done with them. Sam wants the Bullbuster because my nickname for him is “Bull”. Livie wants the 14 because it’s the one she always fidgets with when I get my tray out.
View attachment 2370639
These have all been amazingly generous gifts. The 81 from my wife. The 92 from my father in law. The 72 from @Jerbhola89 (thanks again brother, it is a favorite!). The BSK from @Jakeywax31 …thanks for sending me one on my list that I thought I wouldn’t ever score!)
View attachment 2370640
These two are ones that left the collection and I yearned to have them back…so I bought them again.
View attachment 2370641
The 86 was the first GEC I bought. Still one of my favorites.
View attachment 2370642
The viper is the only GEC with no story. I bought it on the exchange cause I wanted it and I’ve kept it through many purges. If I sold it or gave it away, I know I would have find a replacement ASAP. So it might as well get cozy and stay awhile.
View attachment 2370643

There you have it. I have thoroughly entertained myself while I wait for my wife to get ready for a date 👍🏼. Carry on 😁.

Impressive post!!!

More of a line up than a pile
jdctL64.jpg

Wonderful line up... a treasury of beautiful users! Fits right in here. Thanks for sharing.

Back