Tomahawk DVD Pass-around

Wow!! this sounds cool, I'd like to sign up as well if at all possible, I've always wondered about Tomahawk fighting tactics.

Sweet! Cant wait. I won't be able to watch it till monday though since its getting shipped to my dorm and I get back during the weekend when the mail room is closed....

Everyone that asked is added. PLEASE be sure to get your address to the person in front of you ASAP so that they can send out the DVD when they are finished reviewing it.

would like to get in on this. i thought i was a tomahawk expert after watching "The Patriot" with mel gibson and his tomahawk. who do i need to email my address to? i got 5 tomahawks and would like to know how to use them. one is a cs trailhawk i'm modding as we speak. one more coat of stain to go.

would like to get in on this. i thought i was a tomahawk expert after watching "The Patriot" with mel gibson and his tomahawk. who do i need to email my address to? i got 5 tomahawks and would like to know how to use them. one is a cs trailhawk i'm modding as we speak. one more coat of stain to go.
All added. Just email jonesjp with your address as he'll be the one sending it to you after he reviews it. :thumbup:

Edited: If you read the rules, you MUST ENABLE THE EMAIL FUNCTION to be included in this. I'll leave your name on there for now, but you must enable this function if you want to be left on the list.

i believe i have enabled my email function. didn't know it was disabled. anyway email sent to jonesjp with my address

DVD received, review posted. I think Doshin sent me his address but my emails got deleted and I no longer have it. Email sent to him requesting it again. Thanks again FSCJedi!!

Back