Tomahawk DVD Pass-around

Been a while since anything was posted about my two pass-arounds. Just checking on where they are so I can update the lists. So... who's got it (and where are the reviews)?

Update please. I never got an answer to my last request. Who's got it, and where's it going? (and where's the reviews?)

Email sent to track the DVD. Hopefully I'll have an answer sometime today. Sorry about the delay (again) everyone!

Resent the email to the last person who should have received the DVD - one45auto. I never got a reply from my first email.

Also, I'd like to try and limit any one person's holding of the DVD from now on to one week (seven days). This is not a long DVD, so finding a little time to sit and watch it shouldn't be too hard. Please post as soon as you receive the DVD. This way we don't hold up the line and it gives the person after you a bit of a time line (allowing for the mail system, of course) on when they can expect to receive the DVD. I hope everyone understands, but I've had to check up on this far too many times and I don't think it's been fair to the people lower on the list. Thanks, and enjoy the DVD. I look forward to reading your reviews!

-FSCJedi

Got an email reply back. The list is updated. Be on the lookout for the DVD as it should be arriving this weekend or very early next week.

Bump. Update please? This is beginning to irritate me, and I surely do hate that...

Emails sent to jonesjp and one45auto to see where the DVD might be. I hope I hear back shortly.

i got the dvd today and will probably watch it sunday and then i'd be glad to send it out but i believe i'm the last one. fscjedi...its your dvd do you want it back??

i got the dvd today and will probably watch it sunday and then i'd be glad to send it out but i believe i'm the last one. fscjedi...its your dvd do you want it back??
As the last person to get it, and since I already have a copy, if you like it, it's yours to keep. :D :thumbup: If not, let me know and I'll give you my address.

Last edited:
no address needed i'll keep it...thank you! being last isn't so bad after all:D:thumbup:

Back