Too big, too strong, too hard...

proto4.jpg

I'll continue my rhyme from the new 560 thread.

"sweet baby jesus, we made it in america'

Seriously...nothing more to say.

I'm sorry if this was asked/answered already, but I perused the thread and couldn't find it.

Is this going to be a limited piece, or at some point in the future will I be able to buy it from a retailer? By that, I mean will it eventually be just a regular production high-end ZT?

Thomas, I'm glad you made accomodations for a lanyard. That will make it a great keychain knife LOL

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

Awesome knife ;) In the last picture it almost looks like the tab and screws at the tang end of the lock bar is just an over-travel stop. If so, that's slick. I'm still up in the air about replaceable or adjustable lock bar faces - but even if this is one, I'm staying on the list :D

My bank account is still reeling from buying the 0560 and 0561, plus I'll admit that I had no idea how to budget for twin boys, but I can eat rice and potatoes for a while. Hope that hits production soon.

Just not TOO soon. I'd like to be in on the preorders.

I may have to reconsider the my thoughts that 4" and over are reserved for fixed blades.

Oh this is painful, 4.25" of nearly full flat grind PM BG-42, maximum edge length, flipper opening, no studs, big thumb ramp, beautiful handle... but it's got a re-curve.

Do I buy a Sharpmaker just for this knife?

I can't decide if it favors the the Q36 or the Devastator? It seems to have the RJ Martin family look alright.

I'm on the list for this big boy, can't wait for the specs to come out - and lots of pictures of the knife and another collaboration of the year award for Zero Tolerance! :thumbup:

For me it takes a longish blade to make a re-curve a blade shape one I would want in my arsenal. Gotta have one in my hand to know if it fits my taste. Great looking knife and the flat grind will cut well. Cheaper to buy one than to go to Blade, Atlanta is a long way from home!

Besides the chase is why I enjoy the hobby. Thanks again Kershaw folks.

Back