Trading Room (Stocks, etc.)

This market momentum is amazing! how about that TQQQ?

Since you mentioned TQQQ last month I've been in/out of it a couple times with great success. Thank you!

I'm worried about tomorrow - I think the jobs numbers are supposed to be out, unknown election variables, markets been up this week so maybe quite a bit of profit taking tomorrow... What are your thoughts about tomorrow?

Since you mentioned TQQQ last month I've been in/out of it a couple times with great success. Thank you!

I'm worried about tomorrow - I think the jobs numbers are supposed to be out, unknown election variables, markets been up this week so maybe quite a bit of profit taking tomorrow... What are your thoughts about tomorrow?

Yeah totally, so much volatility and uncertainty right now it seems like sitting it out might be wise, SQQQ is the inverse of TQQQ fyi, I've just been trading btc lately, was also just looking at some oversold plays Alibaba looks like a great setup but shares are really pricey.

Yeah totally, so much volatility and uncertainty right now it seems like sitting it out might be wise, SQQQ is the inverse of TQQQ fyi, I've just been trading btc lately, was also just looking at some oversold plays Alibaba looks like a great setup but shares are really pricey.

I sold TQQQ this morning for 148. I picked up last week for cost average around 114 per share. I was considering doing this and you talked me into it lol. I've been kicking around picking up Alibaba as well.. so I picked up a few shares of that too. Also bought CVS today. I don't plan on hanging on to SQ's very long - will see how things go.

So far, the market is not down as much as I anticipated today. That's a good thing because I took a bit of a beating the last 2 weeks of October.

I've been trading for a few years now.

My mom and her BF taught me and I can't believe how easy it is.

We are sort of like day traders, not investing in small companies, but just flipping small amounts constantly.

My mom averages 10k a month, which is what I am aiming for.

I'm a noob still, so I only trade 3 companies, watch them everyday, buy low sell high repeat repeat repeat.

I'm trading on a few stocks and ETFs, mostly tech companies (as that's the market I know best) and a few others when a good deal appears, but I'm definitely not a day or swing trader, I mostly take long positions. Never bought and sold on the same day. But I'm not aiming at making this my main income, I see it more as medium/long term investments with a better return rate than what any bank could offer me (but also a greater risk, that's the game!).

I've never thought I would get into crypto, but I was bored in quarantine, and even though it all started as a joke with a demo account, here I am doing this almost daily. I don't have much experience so I can't give you advice or tips, but if you like the thrill, you'll totally enjoy trading.
That thrill is exactly what I'm trying to avoid, I've noticed that (in my case at least) emotions-based trades are almost always bad trades. I hope it works well for you, but be careful about it, I lost quite a bit because of my emotions when I started.

Back