Traditional and Modern pairings

A couple for Sunday.
LcV2bgy.jpg
Can you ID these, please? Both super nice!

Can you ID these, please? Both super nice!
Sure, the traditional is a Pinched Peanut in Mammoth Ivory and VG-10. I's an A.G. Russell knife. The other is a William Henry Rio B15 model with ZDP-189 Wave Damascus and Ironwood. I think the thumbstud and button lock have citrine insets.

Sure, the traditional is a Pinched Peanut in Mammoth Ivory and VG-10. I's an A.G. Russell knife. The other is a William Henry Rio B15 model with ZDP-189 Wave Damascus and Ironwood. I think the thumbstud and button lock have citrine insets.

Wow- thank you for your reply! You have excellent taste!

214878DA-ECF1-488C-8621-9944CA8283DB.jpeg I ordered the dozier over the phone. I requested a pocket clip and when I received the knife it was sans clip. I don’t know if he forgot or just didn’t want to drill holes in the handle haha, now I’m glad he didn’t. I’ve cycled the 35 several hundred times along with generous doses of remoil. The 35s action is very smooth and is a joy to operate
Edit The dozier has a tab lock instead of a stop pin.

Last edited:
Both nice knives but I really like the Case! Great blades and material, beautiful stag and the rat tail bolster makes it just right. Very nice Gary!
Thanks! I really like the wharncliff trapper pattern and Case did a great job on this Bose collaboration.

Back