Traditional and Modern pairings

Thanks, James! I'll be honest: even with the Axis being a "Mini" it's still comically large for my everyday carry. The thick blade and obtuse edge angle on the D2 steel is great for zip ties, but not so much for my more delicate uses. I'm hoping to pick up a KME soon, so I think I'll reprofile it and see how it does. I am a sucker for the deep carry clip I put on it, too.

Carrying both of these today. The primary reason for bringing back my small Insingo is due to the fact that I broke my thumb nail off so opening a traditional is a problem :(
lRVejHR.jpg

@redsparow Thank you, sir.

Ironbut Ironbut One has to appreciate, when one finds a great personal combo.

TheFactor TheFactor Nice Stich. Who is the maker of your stockman or whittler?

TheFactor TheFactor Wow. Very nice. I really like it. They don’t get the attention they deserve.

What model is your ZT Emerson with N. Micarta scales? If you can’t say the name of scales out here, please PM.

Great combos lately.

TheFactor TheFactor Wow. Very nice. I really like it. They don’t get the attention they deserve.

What model is your ZT Emerson with N. Micarta scales? If you can’t say the name of scales out here, please PM.

Great combos lately.
Thanks Buddy ! The stag on this tuna is simply amazing .
The scales on the ZT 0630 are from Sixthreebladeworx and michael does some amazing work . These were made to order :thumbsup:
Edit: Here’s a pic with a leather lanyard I made for it I think it matches really well :)
K85Kht5.jpg

tka701e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, Make sure you sneak a pic of your traditional knife in your posts too! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Here’s a pic with a leather lanyard I made for it I think it matches really well .
I've tied a couple of those noose knits this weekend. They really look good and do the job.
The Dozier needs a black knot but all I had on hand was brown. I'll need to pick up some black leather boot laces.
These knives are getting along fine.
I edited the original image I posted to include the Kydex sheath that came with the Dozier.
lp1kWr2.jpg

Last edited:
Peregrin Peregrin I hope you get a cavity free report Gary. But the only way to guarantee a cavity free household is to get that knife a safe distance away. May I suggest somewhere such as Michigan? :D (green with envy but still smiling)

Last edited:
Back