Traditional and Modern pairings

MY 78 stag got bumped due to a new arrival in natural micarta 56 dogleg Single Blade . But my Wilson Combat is still hanging in my pocket with a kungfu death grip .
tK4ykOi.jpg

The small Inkosi has been in my pocket since its debut. I've owned a few different iterations. It's my only modern folder of consequence these days and a major reason I've drifted away from modern folders and focusing on traditionals.
20180305_091014.jpg

Thanks! I was stoked when they began selling those covers. The enzos are really well built for the price.
Yea they are nice, I have the contoured g10 with the s30v. had the carbon fiber with d2 scani grind and loved it but it was so bulky it left bruises on my side after wearing nailbags all day. would like to get one of those handle jigs the sell and make a custom set of scales. great knives

Yea they are nice, I have the contoured g10 with the s30v. had the carbon fiber with d2 scani grind and loved it but it was so bulky it left bruises on my side after wearing nailbags all day. would like to get one of those handle jigs the sell and make a custom set of scales. great knives

I've often wondered how the contoured handles compare to the flatter carbon fiber (and ironwood, which is the same shape). I would get some hot spots, so I removed the clip from mine. It helps, but the handle is still a little flatter than I'd like it to be for hard use or extended use.

Back