Traditional and Modern pairings

oUHyMvE.jpg

James, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to "Like" that coco every time you show it . . . and keep up the good work!

James, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to "Like" that coco every time you show it . . . and keep up the good work!
Thanks Jeff. Those words mean a lot to me considering they are yours. :thumbsup:
The 93s are definitely outstanding. GEC's factory photos showed they used some beautiful cocobolo on them. I'm delighted I got one so you should be seeing it quite often. :eek::)

Today it has been a knockout , a recruit,and a case med stockman in cv. I mostly use a traditional almost always. The moderns i only use if a longer or beefier blade is needed. Always try to be prepared for what the day may bring. The stockman is used for prob 95 percent of what i do. Other days it a buck vamtage and alox electrician. Buck 301 and 55 see alot of pocketime as well.
And i always have a sak on my keychain for,well just because lol

Love this thread. :thumbsup: Really like the GB1 pairings.

I almost feel like a beefy fixed blade paired with a traditional is an homage to Charlie Mike. I always enjoyed seeing his combos. Not much work will be left undone with a good fixed/traditional pair.

hvqGg0Ql.jpg

Back