Traditional and Modern pairings

Todd Isa 53, we gotta hear more about that red US Army stockman. What is that? Can you tell us more about it?

I second the motion! Please tell.

Yea... I picked that blade up on another site... It was made as a special commemorative edition form Schrade/Imperial in I believe 1975. They did one for the Marines and the Navy as well. I think I have seen the set before. It was in perfect shape when I received it and I love the heat treat left on the blades!

qD1QPrM.jpg

Ontario Rat 1 with acid/stone washed blade, clip, and liners and stock scales sanded smooth
Ontario Rat 3 with stripped and acid/stone washed blade (now developing a natural patina over the stone wash)

GEC #42 stag handle....just came in the mail today, already threw on a lanyard with a dangler I made out of 6 gauge copper wire.
This is my first nice traditional folder....I see now why the traditional/modern pairings are so popular. This blade is different than anything else I own.

I've been a one hander plus traditional carrier for years.... I'm an avid Case Texas Toothpick collector, so my traditional carry is always a toothpick (small, medium or large ). I change up my one-handed from time to time, but always a Spyderco:cool

It staggers me just how massive a lot of Moderns are!

Fine selection of pictures here.

Back