Traditional box GAW #2

Ok folks, a box arrived today from one of our frequent contributors on the porch. Here’s a photo of what’s going in the box. Compliments of Paul, AKA @TheChunk91
B223-D3-DB-F82-B-4104-A5-EE-F3-EF27-ADEAD7.jpg

Yup, I know it’s blurry, that’s to keep all of you guessing:D:D So how about we let this go until tomorrow night 9:00 PM (West coast) and I’ll get it mailed off on Friday. Enter soon or miss outo_O

Today’s addition, a blast from the past...sort of. Here is a Case that came from the original box of knives GAW. I’ll toss this one back in to keep the spirit of the original alive:)

737-CC0-C9-E6-A5-4650-BDE5-681-D53-D2252-F.jpg

Hey, I recognize (and once owned) that knife!

I’m picking a winner in 27 minutes if anyone wants to jump in.

And the lucky winner on this round is........ @Dschal

Shoot me a PM so I can get your mailing address and congratulations!!

The mystery knife I tossed in is an Old Timer 34OT, the other ones that @TheChunk91 sent me I’ll let the next recipient display. I fondled the sowbelly enough that I thought I was going to wear it down to nothing, but in the end I resisted enough to put it back in the box. Thanks to all that jumped on this round and good luck on the next one:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everybody above this post got in. I selected one more knife from the box, a custom job that I will actually put to use:)
4-D8-D4235-FE2-C-4059-94-E1-0-A00-B3-EC0-D2-F.jpg
You don't know how happy I am that someone actually wanted this little knife I made.
I really hope it proves useful and functional.
And a big congrats to the winner it seems this box is already growing as I had hoped it would and I'm very happy I started it back up.

Back