Traditional knives and records

flatblackcapo

Part time maker, very very part time
Gold Member
Post up your traditional knives with your records !

EDIT: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OTHER FORMS OF ALBUM ART, CD, 8 TRACK , CASSETTE ....

26274910957_36958686be_h.jpg

Last edited:
It’s kind of like a laserdisc but with audio only.
I'm young but fortunately got to grow up experiencing records. My dad had a vast CCR collection, but my favorite was his Styx-Mr. Roboto single. I used to get off the school bus in kindergarten, and I knew I had 45 minutes being home alone before he got out of work. I would crank up that song every day and thought I was pretty cool. Dad found out I had been messing with his stereo when he saw the 500 scratches all over his records.

You beat me to it! Ever since I joined I have been thinking about starting a thread like this since you did that for me here’s a pic of my grandfathers knife with a Lawrence Welk album(his favorite show)
F5187409-2264-437_E-9936-_C6_BC70_A36_D00.jpg
F5187409-2264-437_E-9936-_C6_BC70_A36_D00.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
A few years ago I bought a turntable with line-level output and used Audacity to convert all my vinyl to 20 GB of .wav files. So, here are my "records" on a 32 GB USB drive. :p :cool:

(I'm glad you started this thread because it reminded me that I wasn't sure where those files were! After locating them this morning I backed them up to a couple more external drives.)

26630810237_fc1f87b850_b.jpg

This was posted in the Blades and Bling thread a while back. Everything in the picture was my dad's.

fWNux8C.jpg
Your dad obviously had good taste in tunes and blades.

That Townes album was the first that I had heard of his music, it instantly became a favorite.
I never heard James McMurtry before, thank you, its good stuff!

A few years ago I bought a turntable with line-level output and used Audacity to convert all my vinyl to 20 GB of .wav files. So, here are my "records" on a 32 GB USB drive. :p :cool:

(I'm glad you started this thread because it reminded me that I wasn't sure where those files were! After locating them this morning I backed them up to a couple more external drives.)

26630810237_fc1f87b850_b.jpg
Hey, that's cheating! ;):D
I wish I would have remembered to back up all my ripped vinyl. Hard drive crash a couple years ago annnnd poof gone. I still have the vinyl though, not all is lost.

D0_FAEE20-_F36_E-46_A7-_A327-_AAEC5_F93_BF33.jpg
[/url][/IMG] You beat me to it! Ever since I joined I have been thinking about starting a thread like this since you did that for me here’s a pic of my grandfathers knife with a Lawrence Welk album(his favorite show)
Great minds and all that... :D
I remember the bubbles!
I can't see your pic. :(

Neat idea for a thread! I have a rather modest vinyl collection, but I have a few good ones.

c8Ve4Mp.jpg

i4VJFiD.jpg
That Scorp's lp is a classic! I remember being told to turn down my Walkman while listening to that. I guess my mom was scared I would blow out my ear drums.
h27014.gif

Neat idea for a thread! I have a rather modest vinyl collection, but I have a few good ones.

c8Ve4Mp.jpg

i4VJFiD.jpg
I like half of this post.

(I HATE Boston!)

I got bored during half time of the 76ers/Heat game and took a bunch of quick, subpar cell phone pictures. I bought 2 of these albums, the rest were my dad's.

We could probably hang out.

Back