Traditional knives and records

It's interesting how music and to me, knives keep memories or flash backs alive of many great times with specific people. This is a cool thread. I'll have to put some of mine together tonight that combine the good vibrations!

That Buck!
t2804.gif

and evvveryone loves Zepplin!

Great thread.
I could go bananas..
Over a thousand LP vinyls.
I recently scored a vg cond copy of
Big Brother and The Holding Company
Janis Joplin with the full fold out R.Crumb comic book cover....for 1 dollar in an op shop.
All out of my reach right now along with everything else I hold dear.
At least the one album that you have within reach is a good one! After reading your post I dug my copy out and gave it a spin, great album!

It's interesting how music and to me, knives keep memories or flash backs alive of many great times with specific people. This is a cool thread. I'll have to put some of mine together tonight that combine the good vibrations!
I can relate to what you are saying. I look forward to your future posts. :thumbsup:

39762394130_2f6f59ce54_h.jpg

I have a wide a varied musical taste. Here are a few of my favorites...

I must really like this album, I have 3 copies of it, LOL
album3.jpg

Not so much an album cover, it's a picture record
album1.jpg

Here's my favorite record when I was a kid. I loved this thing, it had a comic follow-along included, I think I wore this thing out listening to it.
album2.jpg

glennbad glennbad , your GI Joe record is very cool! :cool: The first records I bought were a couple of 45s early in high school, the Royal Guardsmen and Cheech and Chong Basketball Jones, but I can't find either of them anymore. :(

Here's a Rough Rider baby copperhead with an album I always enjoy. But don't tell my Dad! I used to always give him a lot of grief for his enthusiasm for country music. Now I like some of it (and Gospel quartets like The Blackwood Brothers, too)! :rolleyes:
hankwilliams.RRbabycopperhead.jpg

26785239207_140a8558d3_h.jpg

View attachment 892918
Best I can do for now.
I can not go past Deutsche Grammophon classical. In the charity shops for as little as a dollar and usually in exc cond.
The Schatt n Morgan is a gift from one of the porches own Fodderwing.

Charity shops are a great place to find records, I agree that the classical stuff is usually in great condition and normally has better vinyl weight and recordings also. That stockman is a good looker, I dig that swedge on the main.

glennbad glennbad , your GI Joe record is very cool! :cool: The first records I bought were a couple of 45s early in high school, the Royal Guardsmen and Cheech and Chong Basketball Jones, but I can't find either of them anymore. :(

Here's a Rough Rider baby copperhead with an album I always enjoy. But don't tell my Dad! I used to always give him a lot of grief for his enthusiasm for country music. Now I like some of it (and Gospel quartets like The Blackwood Brothers, too)! :rolleyes:
View attachment 892809
HANK!
Check out Hank Williams the 3rd AKA Hank 3 . His country stuff ( he does punk rock too) sounds like his Grandfather's and you can still be cool. ;):D

Don't know the band, but neat to see a motorcycle racing legend, Kenny Roberts, on the cover.
The band is fast paced punk rock out of Seattle Washington. There are lots of songs about motorcycles and motorcycle racing on this album "Flat Tracker" . There is also one about the drag racing legend Eddie Hill.

Back