Traditional Knives and Toys

That's a nice older Daisy 880 you've got there, I always loved the marbled plastic stocks they used to use.
If you're not going to use wood, that's the way to go.

If the rifling is still good you've gotta try some Crosman premire hollow points in it, my 880 does one hole at 10yrds with 'em but it's bore has never seen a single BB.
they don't group worth a darn, and besides I've got my lever cocking Daisy BB only guns for that. If it can fire pellets it won't see any BB's in my backyard.

Thank you. It is still one heck of a good shooter. It has eaten a LOT of BB's, but I dare say it's still a better shooter than the newer model purchased for my son. There was this saying I heard once, now what was it again? Wait....no that's not it. Maybe it was...no, not that one either. Oh yeah..."They don't make 'em like they used to.". ;)

14652163140_b40ab9292e_c.jpg

Thanks. Bret does excellent work, but I was the one who picked out the covers. ;)

Thank you. It is still one heck of a good shooter. It has eaten a LOT of BB's, but I dare say it's still a better shooter than the newer model purchased for my son. There was this saying I heard once, now what was it again? Wait....no that's not it. Maybe it was...no, not that one either. Oh yeah..."They don't make 'em like they used to.". ;)
They don't, but the current 880 of the has past years which has much nicer brown stock color than that very dark brown of before is a great shooter.
I gave mine some target sights and overhauled the trigger.
Now it's a very short break that's not too heavy and is as crisp as snapping glass.

flatblackcapo flatblackcapo , these knives on car shots make me think of "National Lampoon's Vacation".
It was the station wagon, wasn't it? :D

Funny movie, except for the dog dying. :(

Yeah, that was unnecessary.
I prefer to think, the dog slipped its collar and is at a dog party playing poker with its friends. :D:rolleyes:
345eyrhfj.png

Nice looking knife.
I don't recognize it, who's the maker?

A station wagon, yes.

I’ll go with the poker party explanation, it’s been about 30 hours since I was last at a poker table. Long time...

Edit for some knife and toy content. The super ball is at least 25 years old. I remember having it in college. Harder than I thought getting an action photo.

90255CC1-A286-4D7C-9B06-2DC629EBEE6C.jpeg E93FE575-DD67-4D46-B47E-738B8B31E96B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back