Traditional Knives and Toys

I need no excuses. :D
fBDTuKYl.jpg
Love it! :cool::thumbsup:

I'm feeling the urge to start a new collection - TOYS - to give added purpose to my knife collection :)

I mean it! :D These posts are so much fun :thumbsup:

Ray
I know about toy collections. :D I finally found a few pictures of the dashboard of my old art-car. This was in the pre-airbag days, of course! The outside of the car had army men battling Godzilla.
VoWqHm6.jpg

:D Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina on the dashboard of your car. What kind of drinks were you serving? :cool:

I might gather up 3 or 4 toys :rolleyes:

Ray

I know about toy collections. :D I finally found a few pictures of the dashboard of my old art-car. This was in the pre-airbag days, of course! The outside of the car had army men battling Godzilla.
VoWqHm6.jpg
What model car was that? I'm sure that not every vehicle could pull off that "look"! :eek::rolleyes:
Until now, I had no idea about the depth of your obsession(s)!! :p:thumbsup:

- GT

I think I love your old car... :cool::thumbsup:
I sure do miss it sometimes. :) After I ran out of room inside, I put a Godzilla on the roof and arranged an army man battle around him. Because it was just my every day car I didn't think about it all the time; sometimes I'd be lost in thought or in a serious mood, and someone would be honking and waving and laughing, and I'd think "Oh, yeah. Can't be grumpy. Every day is a parade!" :D
What model car was that? I'm sure that not every vehicle could pull off that "look"! :eek::rolleyes:
Until now, I had no idea about the depth of your obsession(s)!! :p:thumbsup:

- GT
That was an '86 Chevy Nova 5 door hatchback. A joint venture production with Toyota, it was basically a Corolla.
It had a sort of flat shelf on the passenger side of the dashboard and I stuck a couple of toys there. It kinda snowballed...;) Sometimes strangers would leave action figure toys on the car when it was parked somewhere. :D Art Cars were a big thing here in the 90's and I even drove it in the 1999 Art Car Parade in Houston, although it paled in comparison to the other entries.

This plastic slinky belonged to my daughter. In her teen years, she decided to discard it, but I rescued it from the trash. Not as cool as the steel Slinkies we had when I was a kid, but still a Slinky that enriches my life.
imp.stockman.mark.3open.slinkyarc.jpg

- GT

Because I'm lacking in trust and patience, I've produced another double post! :eek::( (But what is wrong with the BF software the past couple of days???)

- GT

This plastic slinky belonged to my daughter. In her teen years, she decided to discard it, but I rescued it from the trash. Not as cool as the steel Slinkies we had when I was a kid, but still a Slinky that enriches my life.
View attachment 1256105

- GT
It's nice to meet a man that knows the value of a good toy and the benefits of play-time. :cool::thumbsup:

Back