Traditional Knives and Toys

48729186046_999f094503_h.jpg

Where did this blade come from?

Don't think I've ever seen you post that before...

Killer pic!
Hey thanks, I actually won that one in a GAW here on Bladeforums. Regretfully, I can not remember who it was that was so generous. It doesn't get much edc carry do to its size but it sure is fun when the need for a BA Bowie arises.

15372998303_26fe26178b_h.jpg

Ontario Spec Plus Raider Bowie or SP-10

Nice. I've got one of those, it is certainly a BA bowie.

Ok. I just figured out what "BA" means ;)

"Bad Attitude." "I pity the fool!"
Familiar with "The A-Team"?

"Bad attitude" would be a good place to leave it! :eek:

"I pity the fool!" I always loved that line.

The A Team, I loved that show!

Paul, those SP-10's are definitely up to whatever knife task a person could throw at it.
Some time ago we had a pot luck at work. My boss, knowing I am a knife guy, asked me to bring a knife big enough to cut cake.... I brought the SP-10. The look she gave me was hilarious.

The A Team, I loved that show!

Paul, those SP-10's are definitely up to whatever knife task a person could throw at it.
Some time ago we had a pot luck at work. My boss, knowing I am a knife guy, asked me to bring a knife big enough to cut cake.... I brought the SP-10. The look she gave me was hilarious.
I've got a few toy cars I need to dig out of the closet to take pics of. Think I'll look for the A-Team's vehicle to add to my collection.

I've got a few toy cars I need to dig out of the closet to take pics of. Think I'll look for the A-Team's vehicle to add to my collection.

I had a bunch of hot wheels as a kid and young teen. I think they may still be in dad's attic. Somewhere I have a hot wheels hard top 1967 camaro that is yellow with black stripes, similar my dads real 1967 yellow convertible with black stripes. That was my favorite toy car when I was pretty young because it was like dad's.

Back