Traditional Knives and Toys

Your photo reminded me of this one I posted a while back in the "Traditional treasure hunt picture game" thread. I believe the challenge was to post a depiction of the Sword of Damocles using a traditional knife. :D

bbnphlp.jpg
Poor Mickey. We are so wrong.lol

The Silver Bullet could use some Simichrome. It has been sitting quite a while. Ask me to show you the Zen yoyo trick sometime.

The speedway riders sometimes get to chase little plastic bulls around a tabletop.

ED55D4D1-2679-446E-980A-D993FA09BC64.jpeg 23089F77-0790-4310-9890-4C67645ECFE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm. I did the Elephant Ride once on a 350 SL with a lace paint job on the tank. The only time I did that ride with ice screws.
Nice ! Mine was candy apple red and I road it from Oregon to California with my girl friend on the back with everything we owned lol . Had to pull over every few hundred miles because it was over heating and at one point once we made it to California the kick starter vibrated off so I noticed when I went to kick start it :D
I loved that bike though and even pushed and snuck it into the motel rooms when we stopped to rest in fear that someone would steel my baby lol.

The Silver Bullet could use some Simichrome. It has been sitting quite a while. Ask me to show you the Zen yoyo trick sometime.

The speedway riders sometimes get to chase little plastic bulls around a tabletop.

View attachment 1178044 View attachment 1178045
A Silver Bullet! What a classic! I have a few Tom Kuhn's but I never got one of those.

They would just spin forever! :thumbsup:

Back