Traditional treasure hunt picture game

10.5 inch that was my maternal grandmother’s, and the knife a gift from one of the elderly ladies at church years ago who knew I liked knives
bwpBhcY.jpg

What brand of skillet is that?

Your turn.

On a roll today!
yt2Xt8K.jpg

How about a Harness jack that's at least 50 years old and leather work boots or leather belt that look 50 years old.

Here's a 'Challenge' for you Misplaced Hillbilly Misplaced Hillbilly

2rmukuv.jpg

Finally lol. Well in light of a recent purchase, and getting a laugh from the antics of our Australian friend meako meako , how about a BIG 'ol Bowie knife with a crocodile! Obviously a toy or pic, as a bonus I'm donating a 10 inch bladed Schrade Bowie to the prize pool. Anyone who pulls off the knife and a LIVE croc in the pic wins the Schrade Bowie automatically! Here's look'n at you meako;):D
24vtg7s.jpg

What I'm throwing in ( THIS is a knoife!) Lol couldn't resist
Edit to add, until this prize is claimed, it will still be up for instant win to anyone with a Bowie and live croc/gator in the same pic. If that is ok with rockgolfer

I've got this one.

45413944794_dae22c397e_c.jpg

10.5 inch that was my maternal grandmother’s, and the knife a gift from one of the elderly ladies at church years ago who knew I liked knives
bwpBhcY.jpg

Well done guys :) :thumbsup:

I know what you mean Dave...drove to Sydney yesterday(yuk) and just catching up with this now...Otters indeed!
Besides the nearest decent croc to me is over an hour drive south....Shoalhaven Zoo ,Nowra.....and hes a big boy....who mauled his keeper last year. No its the sharks I have to watch out for down here..

kamagong kamagong it is made in Korea

I would like to see an old ebony jack with a pedal car

Just bumping this back up to the top. Only a couple hours left to get an old ebony jack with a pedal car. (I've got a pedal car out in the garage and plenty of ebony jacks, but none of them are old!) :confused:

I thought there would be plenty, been trying to work on mine from when I was little. Will post a pic later

Well done Greg! :D :thumbsup:

How about a photo of a camera (a real camera) and a Penknife (real objects in the same photo please) :thumbsup:

Back