Traditional treasure hunt picture game

20181205-122343.jpg

Seeing as large aquatic reptiles are hard to find and frankly not worth the risk...hows about a raccoon or chicken doing what they do best to any traditional pocket knife..

No TC Barlows were harmed during the creation of this photograph.Lets hope we can say the same for the chickens and raccoons which are now trembling in their respective coops and burrows/tree nests/dens.

Last edited:
I still think somebody can pull off a live croc/gator, they do sell gators in pet stores lol. Anyways anyone can claim the Big'Ol Bowie as a regular prize for a stumper. The "Live" pic is for an instant win of the Bowie from me directly until its claimed as a prize:thumbsup:
Now I gotta go find a chicken walk'n around:rolleyes:

To keep things moving along, assuming feeding people is what a chicken does best, I'd like to see a Christmas themed knife or at least a Christmas colored knife (red, white, or green) with an antique Christmas ornament. Here in Virginia, a car has to be 25 years old to be considered an antique, so I'm going with a 25 or more year old ornament.

I still think somebody can pull off a live croc/gator, they do sell gators in pet stores lol. Anyways anyone can claim the Big'Ol Bowie as a regular prize for a stumper. The "Live" pic is for an instant win of the Bowie from me directly until its claimed as a prize:thumbsup:
My gator was live and so am I which is why the pic doesn't include a knife. Them small store bought critters don't count.

If it were a warmer part of the year I probably could but here in north Florida it’s a little too chilly for the gators and they have gone into hiding.

OK apologies for being too mysterious...chicken eyeing and coon fingering...is what I meant so you will need a live specimen.

I trust this’ll fit the bill.

uL3EsXn.jpg

If so, then let’s see any American-made pocket knife on a map of the state in which the knife was made. My only stipulation is that the map has to be a real, physical map; no photos of a knife on top of an iPad open to Google Maps. ;)

Just bumping this back up to the top. Only a couple hours left to get an old ebony jack with a pedal car. (I've got a pedal car out in the garage and plenty of ebony jacks, but none of them are old!) :confused:

Send me an email please :) my screen name at gmail . Com

Maybe rockgolfer rockgolfer could update the prize list in the OP. That way people know what's still up for grabs.
I will, sorry. The only prize claimed so far is the GEC fixed blade. I know a few want to add knives and a few have won who have not contacted me yet.

Please email me, I had to turn the notifications off to this thread :D :p

Back