Traditional treasure hunt picture game

How about this?! :D

HU76r9M.jpg

How about a Buck Knife and a doughnut? :)

Last edited:
Ok, I want to see a pocket knife with squared bolsters next to an old Nokia candy-bar-type phone. Must have the black-and-white (or rather, black-and-green) screen. Bonus points if the phone still turns on. Double bonus points if the phone turns on and the game Snake is open on the screen in your photo. :D

Here ya go.

MDxVuWt.jpg

Dang, that means now I have to think up another one... :confused:

Nice Michael Morris :) I remember when we used to see a lot of those around here :thumbsup:

Ok, I want to see a pocket knife with squared bolsters next to an old Nokia candy-bar-type phone. Must have the black-and-white (or rather, black-and-green) screen. Bonus points if the phone still turns on. Double bonus points if the phone turns on and the game Snake is open on the screen in your photo. :D

LOL! I have a couple in the drawer, but they have colour screens! :D I remember sending a couple of boxes of the older ones to a friend of mine in Poland! :D :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if this works. Those phones are really old, but the batteries are dead and I have no idea where the charger is.

View attachment 1032299

Powering on was just for bonus points, you've got the main requirements covered. You're up! :thumbsup:

(Also, I'd totally forgotten about the interchangeable/customizable face plates on those phones! :D)

((Finally, I'd like to apologize in advance if this challenge somehow causes this thread to spiral into a "Traditional knives with stuff from your junk drawer" thread. :confused:))

Back