Traditional treasure hunt picture game

Ha Ha! Anybody off to India or Siberia to snap a Tiger?:cool:must it be a real Tiger JP? I have a toy Leopard somewhere....

Could be Sunbeam Tiger though, a British sportscar from decades back..... whatever, a great challenge:cool:

Ha Ha! Anybody off to India or Siberia to snap a Tiger?:cool:must it be a real Tiger JP? I have a toy Leopard somewhere....

Could be Sunbeam Tiger though, a British sportscar from decades back..... whatever, a great challenge:cool:
Any Tiger will do. :) Even a Tiger cub! ;)

:):):D
oKkQaO0.jpg

FJS68J5.jpg

Ha Ha! Thanks JP but she's been unwell over the holidays, off her food and constipated. She seems better now though after an expensive 260 Euro :eek: vet visit. That's crippled the knife-budget...

Where ARE the Tiger pictures? The petrol company ESSO used to give away toy tigers when I was a kid with every x No. of tankfuls My niece used to have a stuffed tiger toy but I think her own kids overwhelmed it :D

Where ARE the Tiger pictures? The petrol company ESSO used to give away toy tigers when I was a kid with every x No. of tankfuls My niece used to have a stuffed tiger toy but I think her own kids overwhelmed it :D
In 1967 I came back from a long visit to my sister then living near Sherbrooke (PQ) with a sweater (rare in Europe) sporting a drunk tiger and "Is my Tiger tanked?" decal (even rarer then!). Kept it for years, it was just a bunch of holes with faded motto, until someone dropped it surreptiously into the refuse box! :eek::D

Ha Ha! Thanks JP but she's been unwell over the holidays, off her food and constipated. She seems better now though after an expensive 260 Euro :eek: vet visit. That's crippled the knife-budget...
Dear Kitten!:confused::rolleyes::)

Last edited:
Hmmm ok then.. How about a pic of your first trad knife of the new year 2019 AD.
Doesnt have to be made this year...

Dang just sent 57 off to heat treat today. No pics though.

Hmmm ok then.. How about a pic of your first trad knife of the new year 2019 AD.
Doesnt have to be made this year...
You mean a knife I actually obtain during 2019?? That sounds like quite a 24-hour challenge!! :eek::D
I suppose I might be able to find an actual store that carries traditional knives and is open on New Year's Day, drive there when my daughter brings back the car she's borrowing overnight, pick out a good one, spend an hour taking-downloading-uploading at least one recognizable photo (I'm quite slow at knife photography - no "candid" knife shots from me :rolleyes:). And the clock is ticking: less than 23 hours now!
A time machine would facilitate my chances to meet this particular challenge! :p

- GT

You mean a knife I actually obtain during 2019?? That sounds like quite a 24-hour challenge!! :eek::D
I suppose I might be able to find an actual store that carries traditional knives and is open on New Year's Day, drive there when my daughter brings back the car she's borrowing overnight, pick out a good one, spend an hour taking-downloading-uploading at least one recognizable photo (I'm quite slow at knife photography - no "candid" knife shots from me :rolleyes:). And the clock is ticking: less than 23 hours now!
A time machine would facilitate my chances to meet this particular challenge! :p

- GT

:thumbsup::thumbsup: haha. This can take me a while too.:)

Back