Traditional treasure hunt picture game

Jolly good show :D:thumbsup: Now I think Meako won a prize and I would like to see a picture of a lobster knife with a boat anchor :)

Acoording to NOC's registers, my commando was built feb or march '75. It was discounted in 1976, 12 only sold in France that year!

If he holds the knife in the right hand, his left might be in your pocket! :mad::D

Wish I still had my Triumph Bonneville - my only new Motorcycle - 1966!!:rolleyes:

Some years after, the mayor of Buffalo was caught with his hand in the cookie jar and committed suicide!!:eek:

Bueller....Bueller...Bueller
I'm adding a subscription prize to this thread! Blade or Knife magazine. Winner's choice.

Well, it's been a bit so lets start a new one.
So, how about a Great Eastern Cutlery eggs and hot sauce acrylic "Tango" knife with a bottle of hot sauce or a guitar!

It's been a week without any action here.
Let's see a Tear Drop Jack with a movie that made you cry.

QZAixTp.jpg

How about a vintage switchblade with a vintage toy?

I think it's pretty. I can remember playing with it as a kid. It had white rubber tires. It's dang near the only toy I have in the house. One of these days I'm going to get the tires replaced; somebody must make them...

Let's see a rope knife with some rope over 1" in diameter.

Tombstone made you cry?
I had misplaced this copy for 4 years, found it two weeks ago. Tears of joy! Can’t buy this edition anymore.
And if you’ve ever had a marriage like Wyatt’s, then found your true love like at the end... well yeah I tear up.
BTW, the teardrop is my grail knife and I do carry and use it fairly often.
Looks like it is eisman eisman turn as Charlie conceded

Awesome folks here! Anyone interested in donating a gift to the prize pool please email me, it's my screen name @gmail.com
Thanks for all the support, I'll keep it all in a box and ship it off whenever someone gets a stump.

Prize pool

Donated by WhittlinAway
DYNsrgz.jpg

Donated by JohnDF
xw0el1l.jpg

Only the wharncliff left
I'll take the wharncliffe if thats OK.
PM me for postage and payment
of said postage details
cheers.

Back