Traditionals and Cast Iron Cookware

cudgee

Gold Member
You inspired me.;). I found a recipe on an American website that i like, so i tweaked it a bit to some local stuff that we can get over here and made some burgers after seeing this post. And i will say, if they look any good, they were.:p:p:p. And i threw in knife content, a super sharp Opinel that i modified the handles on to slice up some tomato's and cucumber to have on the hamburger buns. Have a good weekend everyone and take care.:):thumbsup:.
rnwhGIL.jpg

BE2NO82.jpg

Wild Willie

Gold Member
You inspired me.;). I found a recipe on an American website that i like, so i tweaked it a bit to some local stuff that we can get over here and made some burgers after seeing this post. And i will say, if they look any good, they were.:p:p:p. And i threw in knife content, a super sharp Opinel that i modified the handles on to slice up some tomato's and cucumber to have on the hamburger buns. Have a good weekend everyone and take care.:):thumbsup:.
rnwhGIL.jpg

BE2NO82.jpg

Very nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Looks like a good evening to me.

sf fanatic

Platinum Member
This was a wedding gift to my grandparents in the early 20s. It was passed down to my mom and then me. A friend who is a chef told me that this Griswold is damn near worth its weight in gold. It does cook like a dream.
682B89E0-C78B-49EA-9CE9-9CF57B143023.jpeg