Traser Glow rings ????????????

Mykl Clark

Banned
Has anyone everseen one of these or use one? What usesdo you have for them and how well do they work?
Mykl

------------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Just because I'm not paranoid, doesn't mean they're out to get me!
tongue.gif

But they are and you know it.

------------------

I'm completely unaware of these, Mykl. Where did you hear about them?

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

I've bought'm and love them...simply an add on to your key chain. Nothing special during the day, but I do NOT loose my keys at night (have a bad habit of not keeping them in the same place when I come home at night). That is pretty much it. Can't really read by them or anything else except find whatever the ring is attached to in the dark. I ended up getting several for stocking stuffers for some of my family. If you do decide to purchase them this is FYI: secure online ordering from http://www.traser-uk.com/index.htm I've ordered them two different time in the last two months; each time they went from England to Oklahoma via airmail in less than a week.

Glenmore

Bronco I found them where icarian did when I was doing a search for luminoxes. Icarian, thanks for the info I have a huge problem with losing my keys that's why this sounded likea good device for me just turn off the lights and presto my keys.

------------------

Icarian,

How much did it cost to get them shipped from England?

Thanks for the info.

Aww man, BladeForums stinks. I keep learning about cool stuff here and end up spending so much money. I just ordered 10 glowrings for Christmas presents. :b I hope they're really bright.
cool.gif

A few of the other things I've purchased because of BF:
Benchmade 720
SureFire 6P
SureFire M6
SureFire 12B
Windmill Delta
Dyna-Flex PowerBall
Nikon Coolpix 880

/mel

I'd also be interested in knowing the shipping charges to the states. I tried UPS.com and they came up with a little over $40 for shipping, a bit high for what I'd be getting (10). Let us know what you actually found out.

Thanks,
Tom

------------------
"A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains"
AKTI Member A001010

I placed an order today, and asked for a total, have not heard. Priority Mail should be reasonable. I ordered 10 of the Glow Rings
and should have a few left after gifts. Let
me know if you're interested. My cost plus
shipping to you.

Win Heger

I wish you guys would go back to work and quit finding all this stuff. Knives, lights, watches, etc. I'm going broke. lol

------------------
"I fought the law and the law won".

Gentlemen,

Sorry I have not replied, I just finished up a six month school at Fort Sill and have been busy trying to clear this post. Pulled out one of my invoices and here's the price specs:

5x glowrings 19.99 (all in British Pounds)
Postage 1.95

TOTAL: 21.94

For conversion, you can use this currency calculator (or one of the many others): http://www3.dynamind-llc.com/currency/input.cfm

For these transactions, I just used my credit card...nothing weird showed up on my billing.

regards,
Glenmore

Only like $3 or so for shipping?
Pretty damn nice.

Thanks for the information!

[This message has been edited by fmann (edited 12-16-2000).]

Mykl Clark - Thanks for telling us about this product. I ordered five of these of various colors. I find the green one is brightest and gives the most light. Regards.

I got 10 of these a month ago and they went to friends and a couple of people here. E-mail me if anyone wants some, I'm going to place another order.

Thanks,
Win Heger
908/359-2008

Any color recommendations on these items? Any experience with the new blue model? It seems these would be a handy marker backstage.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Great, just great. Now keys all over the world will get cancer.
wink.gif

------------------
"You are no more armed because you are wearing a pistol than you are a musician because you own a guitar." ~Jeff Cooper
And the same goes for a knife...
And, I'm a Usual Suspect.

Back