Traser Glow rings ????????????

Hey Win - Have any left? You have mail.
biggrin.gif

I recently ordered 20 glowings, they are really neat, but I got hit with $20 worth of shipping charges. I contacted Traser to find out why the sudden increase. Below is there response:
=================================
Dear Tom

Thanks for the reply. We have to apologise for not letting you know about the cost of carriage for your glowrings . Unfortunately, we have recently had a couple of orders to the U.S go missing and have had to send the order again at our expense. One of them was for twenty glowrings and the other for
ten.

We have had to set a new pricing structure for this as the £2.95 does not
include insurance and therefore if it goes missing it's down to us.

What we do now is charge £2.95 ($4.28 USD)for smaller orders and £6.95 ($10.09) for up to 10 units £9.95 ($14.44) for ten and £13.50 ($20.25) for up to 40 units over this it is £32.50 ($47.17) by international datapost.

Unfortunately this is the only way we can cover ourselves.

Sorry for the mix up. However, I'm pleased that at least you like them .

best regards
Roger Green
======================================

Just thought you might be interested and so you don't get shocked like I did. BTW, I added the conversions to USD.

Take care,
Tom

------------------
"A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains"
AKTI Member A001010

Oh...I should add the green is definatly the brightest, next would be the ice blue then yellow then standard blue. All can be seen from across the room pretty easily.

See ya,
Tom

Yikes, $20 for shipping? I'm glad I ordered (and received) my 10 glow rings before they increased the shipping charge.

I gave them away to friends and family, and kept a couple for myself. They're really neat!

/mel

Buy in lots of 5 as you need them - I received my 5 in under 8 days via airmail (insured) for approx. $33. (about $6.50 each)

Sam

Back