Triceratops Are Way Cool ! ! ! !

RATequila posted that in the beginning of this thread.... https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wait-until-you-see-what-is-happening-in-the-swamp.1790647/

I'm going to say we might just be seeing something emerge from the Swamp here and my guess is it may be the return of the Rattlehawk. The spike and sharpened beard on the Rattlehawk looks pretty close to pictures of triceratops horns in shape.

Good catch. Triceratops could just be a reference to something very old making a return. The War Boar thread comment might be unrelated, or might indicate a Rat Claw model. Maybe even alluding to the Battle Rat.

Huh?

What you said?

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Will be interesting to see what this is, that having been said, I'm going to reserve my hype until I see what's being offered. Not trying to be a killjoy, but it's very possible that it won't be my cup of tea. My cup of tea being swords, and most knives (Especially Bowies) with blades of at least 8 inches or more.

I've already got my smaller knives bases covered, though I wouldn't exactly rule out getting an INFI blade of 4-5 inches in length in the future. Because reasons. :p

Just watched the first episode of a pretty cool show I think most HOGS will like. :)

The action takes place mostly in/around Montana, Wyoming, Dakotas Badlands where a lot of T. Rex, Triceratops, et. al big dino fossils are regularly found.:cool:

Anyways it's worth a look not only because of the subject matter of dinosaur fossils, but there's an added incentive to watch to spot/identify knives! :D

It seems the probe/excavator of choice for fine work of these Dino Hunters are fixed blades! :thumbsup:

And to top it off, they seem to rotate their EDC loadouts pretty regular each expedition!

Tonight's episode I spotted what I believe was a Mora, a Buck, and what looked like a HACK >>> hard to tell because it was just a flash. :eek:

Check it out...not a bad way to burn an hour, imho. ;)

link to series synopsis:
https://www.discovery.com/shows/dino-hunters/articles/new-series--dino-hunters

You are correct my friend! Very cool series!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hunting dinosaurs with a HACK?
Is that what you said?

this is all just too much. I dont think I'll be able to handle it.

wake me up when the ride is over.

I'll be in the corner on the ground hugging my knees to my chest while rocking back and forth singing the ninja turtles theme to myself.

🤠

Maybe the Crab Shack got ahold of some dinosaur teeth/bones/fossils, and made some killer handles.

Back