Triceratops Are Way Cool ! ! ! !

iu

Im only leaving this up for a couple minutes, please do not download or share.
paris-hilton-ew.gif

Hopefully a bigger hawk, Megladon but with a point on what would normally be the top of the hawk (the horn, by nomenclature for fighting axes). Then you have the three points.

Sharp horn, sharp beard and spike.

Three points or horns of the triceratops!!

The reason I sold my Rattlehawk is because the horn was rounded which removes a point for jabbing and stabbing, or penetrating when thrown.

I tested it out a bit with the rattle hawk and my other fighting hawks...

Whatever it is, I just hope that this doesn’t sit on the back burner for too long and that they release it soon….

Reactions: mb>
Hopefully a bigger hawk, Megladon but with a point on what would normally be the top of the hawk (the horn, by nomenclature for fighting axes). Then you have the three points.

Sharp horn, sharp beard and spike.

Three points or horns of the triceratops!!

The reason I sold my Rattlehawk is because the horn was rounded which removes a point for jabbing and stabbing, or penetrating when thrown.

I tested it out a bit with the rattle hawk and my other fighting hawks...
I'm hoping for Dos-cerastops, the hammer pole version!

Last edited:
Busse Combat INFI Tomahawks for the win!

We still have not seen a true to form tomahawk from Busse that I am aware of. The Hatchets/Ratchets/etc are not really the same deal to me anyways.

Maybe all the new equipment the shop has acquired recently will allow for this without it being too cost prohibitive to facilitate a production run or two.

Back