Trifecta of Traditionals

Very nice ebony Charlie! ( waynorth waynorth )

Found this pic which was taken several years ago but never shown, seems to fit here.
LLD7AA9.jpg
Jigging on the peanut runs bolster to bolster because it was done by yours truly.

Triple Camillus (Camilli?) Barlows. Ok, ok, two are Remingtons, but they were made by Camillus. I have several Camillus pocket knives, and I have to say, for relatively inexpensive knives, Camillus was putting out some good stuff.

camillus barlows.JPG

Very nice ebony Charlie! ( waynorth waynorth )

Found this pic which was taken several years ago but never shown, seems to fit here.
LLD7AA9.jpg
Jigging on the peanut runs bolster to bolster because it was done by yours truly.
I missed this post a couple of months ago but love the bone on the top one. Does it have a slight green tint toward the bolsters? Beautiful.

R rishma My Case Texas Jack does have a green tint. Even more so today than when the pic was taken. It's ageing gracefully (much like the statue of liberty) in spite of the verdigris or maybe because of it. :)

Edited to included this more recent photo;
C82UOWL.jpg

I figure with any luck it could become a good candidate for a St. Patrick's Day carry around 2030. ;):D:D:D

Last edited:
Back