Trying to warm up to my new Unique Graphic

Some knives are love at first sight...some I have to warm up to.
Trying to warm up to this large Unique:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unique.jpg
    Unique.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 434
That's what I'm thinking as seen below with my love at first sight Sebenzas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3AmigosRegularSebenza.jpg
    3AmigosRegularSebenza.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 411
Color is nice, but the artist decided not to add color on this pattern and I think the pattern looks really cool. It is different- not nearly as common as many of the knives with color seem to be. I like it and because I do like it. I'm willing to hold on to it for you while you are deciding if you like it. You know, absence makes the heart feel warmer type thing :). Anyway, I think it is a very nice looking that probably does not come around as often as some of the other designs do.

Thank you BBQ BOY. I think I'm just so much on a Mnandi mission lately that the larger versions have me all in a dither.

UG designs are quite subjective, and some definitely "grab" you more than others. Regardless, its a good looking Regular for sure. :thumbup:

Thanks all for checking it out. I think I'm on Chris Reeve overload....I think I hit my saturation point....too much enthusiasm too fast for such a great product. Going to put on the breaks now (I hope).

I have to ask, why did you buy it if you didn't love it?

I believe she may be in competition with St James :p Either that or her computer is automatically set to buy, whenever a CRK goes on sale hehehehe :p So many great pictures from lisantica and a great collection *envy* :eek:

personally, i love it! i love the black and silver contrast, is the cabochon onyx????? Its why i bought Lisa's pick for this may, though i thought it was going to be a bit more contrasting of grey and silver, but i still love mine, as well as yours. If you get tired of it, or feel too cold, please let me know :3

김원진;9794243 said:
Either that or her computer is automatically set to buy, whenever a CRK goes on sale hehehehe :p
personally, i love it! i love the black and silver contrast, is the cabochon onyx?????

Automatically buying is pretty much right at least it was like that for a while. Finally back to Earth to enjoy the fruits of my labor. :D

I believe the stone to be hematite.

I think part of its uniqueness is its lack of color. LIke a black and white photo or a pen and ink drawing, the design stands on its own without embelishments such as color.

I'm a fan of more simple, understated designs. Not to say that I don't appreciate more sophisticated designs, just not my cup of tea.
If this one didn't have the fish scales, I would definitely like it a lot more. I do like the hematite cabochon though :)

Back