Photos Tue Blade Tuesday

fP41L44F_o.jpg

Number?
Nice patina on yours. 😁👍😍

I think the Bunny Knife is my favorite BF knife.🤔
I know of the two BF knives I have, (I also have the 2018 Buck 301 two blade "stockman".) the Bunny Knife is my favorite. 😇

(Bunny Knife was also my (traditional) KOTY for '23, with more pocket time that year than any others ... excluding the Case CV Canoe I paired it with.)

Number?
Nice patina on yours. 😁👍😍

I think the Bunny Knife is my favorite BF knife.🤔
I know of the two BF knives I have, (I also have the 2018 Buck 301 two blade "stockman".) the Bunny Knife is my favorite. 😇

(Bunny Knife was also my (traditional) KOTY for '23, with more pocket time that year than any others ... excluding the Case CV Canoe I paired it with.)

I like the Bunny Knife too. I sanded off the serial number. I also sanded down the covers. Pretty sure there was some dye on them. I like the variegation. I forced the patina with gun blue. Thanks.

I bought this one recently and thought I maybe had posted it in some thread or other, but can't find evidence that I did. So here it is for 2BT!
Case 6.5 bonestag Wharncliffe mini trapper (2019). (Interesting to note, my 2013 Case Select WMT has flat ground blades; this one has hollow ground blades.)

53612325262_b767620776_b.jpg

Back